"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

9 minutes ago, fernandomassuy said:

Could also be a singer. Lana del Rey will release her new album soon, and there are 3 male headliners...

I'd like her on the bill but judging from her Big Weekend slot, it seems like her stock has fallen a bit from a few years ago.

50 minutes ago, Wakey321 said:

Ive been sworn to secrecy mate otherwise i would happily share! All i will say, they are an act that are currently active and touring in 2017. 

Are they currently in the glasto lineup or is it a totally new act ? 

51 minutes ago, Wakey321 said:

Ive been sworn to secrecy mate otherwise i would happily share! All i will say, they are an act that are currently active and touring in 2017. 

If you can't reveal what's the point of telling people you know? Get enough of this in the transfer section of the Rangers forum. 

35 minutes ago, fernandomassuy said:

The Killers is touring late June in Europe. Kinda fits the bill

I think they fit perfectly.

Also, I know we won't have Oasis any time soon, but maybe a Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds AND a Liam Gallagher set through the weekend?

3 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

"I'm sorry Mr Eavis but the crowds weren't safe when Radiohead and Pulp played at the Park. You can't have any secret sets like that there anymore."

*Books The Prodigy*

Fuck the rules, says Mr.E :)