The state of the ground.

Sawdusty surfer

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we haven't seen the biblical rain that preceded last year's mud bath so anything is a positive now. 

Even if we seen a short blast of biblical weather like 2014's Friday thunderstorm, the ground will dry up fairly quickly. I believe the ground that year was dry again by Saturday afternoon.

13 minutes ago, mrfunk said:

I cant believe how many of you remember rain and years...

For me its just a blur of bass and smiles ;)

I can remember almost nothing in life, almost nothing at all, but strangely I could tell you what time it started raining, for how long and how heavy it was from "mild drizzle" (coldplay 2016) to "fucked it down" (Gaslamp killer 2015)

6 minutes ago, Spindles said:

I can remember almost nothing in life, almost nothing at all, but strangely I could tell you what time it started raining, for how long and how heavy it was from "mild drizzle" (coldplay 2016) to "fucked it down" (Gaslamp killer 2015)

That's just crazy ..  we should call you "Rainman"

3 hours ago, naughtygeorgie said:

That's entirely your call richroet... but if those fickle weather God's decide to let rip with the bad weather then we'll all know where to come knocking when the blame is handed out :D

I'm not a sooth-sayer so I can not predict next week's weather, I will be taking wellies, walking boots, lighter weight boots, converse & flip flops :curtsey: 

I have got the luxury of my very own campervan so I have to carry diddly squat :girlwink: (sorry, not sorry :)  )

Haha rucksack for me so boots on my feet and maybe trainers in my bag, or back of the car just in case

3 hours ago, Junglist1981 said:

People are definitely going far too early with their weather excitement, like a bunch of tories rubbing their hands with glee at a potential election landslide :) 

Been here before more than a few times, lets see what it's saying next Wednesday...

4 minutes ago, Slugworth said:

Im with you there. I can see a repeat happening.

NFRNFC

From all accounts its going to be nice Wednesday, Thursday and that-ll do me as fri-sun to busy checking out music to let the weather bother me, Wednesday Thursday are peak sitting down drinking and chilling days so if its nice on those 2 ill be well happy :)

Lets face it even if it did get a bit of rain, we wouldnt get last years conditions, the site is just to dry for that this time around

7 minutes ago, waterfalls212434 said:

From all accounts its going to be nice Wednesday, Thursday and that-ll do me as fri-sun to busy checking out music to let the weather bother me, Wednesday Thursday are peak sitting down drinking and chilling days so if its nice on those 2 ill be well happy :)

Lets face it even if it did get a bit of rain, we wouldnt get last years conditions, the site is just to dry for that this time around

There is no chance of a repeat of last year :ph34r:

7 minutes ago, waterfalls212434 said:

Ahh but it could rain constantly for the whole festival from Thursday and destroy it ;)