2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

Just now, Hugh Jass said:

Chasing Cars is one of those songs that plays in the background of X Factor while someone’s wobbling on about their dead nan/hamster/postman. Overly sentimental pap.

Not a fan then :D

I don't mind them, I probably wouldn't go to see them, but I think Run is a decent tune

4 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Their only half decent tune was Spitting Games. Run was their entry drug to schmaltzy shite, Chasing Cars was their Class A, as Hugh said, sentimental pap low point.

Being from Northern Ireland I am contractually obliged to own a couple of Snow Patrol albums.  There's some very decent stuff on Final Straw and Eyes Open which isn't really represented by the singles.  I've seen them live a couple of times, and they're fine, but I recently turned down a free ticket to see them again.

That said, I wouldn't take a free ticket to The Killers / Kings of Leon or a few of the other names being bandied around either.

Fucking hell it's not a Snow Patrol hint, calm down you crazies.

18 minutes ago, Woffy said:

Apparently Latitude has had a small lift installed on the site that requires music 24 hours a day. 

Shit like this is why I always take the stairs. Some people tell me my minor fear of lifts is irrational, but I don't see anything irrational about minimising one's risk of exposure to Snow Patrol.

Comparisons to Coldplay can get to fuck as well, even at their worst Coldplay don't even come close to the depths of Snow Patrol.