2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

At the risk of reigniting the flight times/rest debate, is Vegas on Saturday and Glastonbury on Sunday completely, completely impossible for Macca?...

Exciting this. Was quite looking forward to seeing him, but it does free me up a night at the Pyramid. Unless it's Gaga who I'd be tempted by, none of the other options being bandied about seem remotely interesting. Strokes bored me to tears back in 2001.

Just now, Zoo Music Girl said:

At the risk of reigniting the flight times/rest debate, is Vegas on Saturday and Glastonbury on Sunday completely, completely impossible for Macca?...

Exciting this. Was quite looking forward to seeing him, but it does free me up a night at the Pyramid. Unless it's Gaga who I'd be tempted by, none of the other options being bandied about seem remotely interesting. Strokes bored me to tears back in 2001.

Yep. The Macca dream is over

Just now, Superscally said:

Can anyone fill me in on the context where everyone is saying "iconic June date"? Ta. 

P. S. Found out yesterday Little Chef is no more. Week of devastation. 

There was a rumour Arctic Monkeys were doing an iconic June festival but the person who provided the rumour confirmed it wasn't Glasto, so it's irrelevant.

1 minute ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Yup. Not a chance. Apologies if you wanted to see him, but extinguish that hope before someone gets hurt. 

15 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Same guy who passed that info on said they weren’t doing Glasto.

I outright asked Blake a few months ago, and he said his contact at Domino (think that’s their label?) said he won’t be missing anything from them at Glastonbury that weekend in terms of headliners

Things may have changed, but I’m still confident on Gaga 

1 minute ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

No. Paul McCartney has to have 4 days rest between shows and if he's flying back from America it has to be 4 weeks because planes make him restless.

• Like 2