2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

4 hours ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Jesus, they are my personal preferences. I really dislike a Moon Shaped Pool and the rest are really close, especially The Bends and OK Computer and Amnesiac and Hail to the Thief. Sorry if I am wrong but I thought it was subjective. 

I apologise if I offended anyone.

You can't leave us dangling like that. Which particular moon shaped pool is it you dislike?

• Upvote 3

Just read back the last few pages.

I'm at least as much of a Radiohead fan as the next man, but by Thom's droopy eye, ranking their albums on the 2019 headliners thread when they played last year?? It's about as OT as you can get and that includes Simpsons quotes. There must be another thread for this, surely?

• Upvote 1

Meanwhile, more Richard Ashcroft news. He’s taking on Jody (son of Allen) Klein, and he wants his money back:

“Fucking Mr. Junior now has taken over that company. I’m coming for that money,” Ashcroft said. “Someone stole god knows how many million dollars off me in 1997, and they’ve still got it. In terms, in normal basic terms, I don’t care where you come from, that’s serious matter. So I’m telling him, I’m telling Allen Klein Jr., I’m coming for my money, man.

“It’s like, The Rolling Stones don’t even have the balls to fucking have it. It takes me on my own to fucking do it. The Rolling Stones can’t even have fucking have ABKCO, that’s how fucking bizarre it’s got. You’ve got a super fucking big Mack truck, and they don’t even want to turn left and run over the bug. They don’t even want to go turn left, but I’m like, ‘Yeah, I’m happy now.’ I understood.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/richard-ashcroft-bitter-sweet-symphony-lawsuit-im-coming-for-my-money-2413230

58 minutes ago, kalifire said:

I’ve been busy moving house for the last few days. Can someone summarise where we’re up to? Have Coldplay been announced yet? 

They've changed their names to something in a spanish that loosely translates to "we're still boring" 

Los Unisongs will be headlining for the first time technically.

• Upvote 1