Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

My great Aunt and Uncle who I havent seen in ages live in Frome.

It might be time that I made the effort and.. give them a call to tell them to avoid the Cheese and Grain area on friday as the traffic will be nightmare and there will probably be a hell of a racket.

14 minutes ago, Tommy101 said:

Image may contain: text

Can we move on to whether Ed will self confirm tonight or are we stuck in the middle with Foo until Friday?

Blatantly going for an Adele-esque everybody talks about it at work tomorrow moment with his new tune.

Can't see him announcing Glastonbury though, doubt most Brits viewers could give a shit.

Looking at this a different way is it possible that the foo's are making a new video.. It's been reported that they are spending 2017 in the studio. So what if the tickets were to be in a new music video. Maybe a remake of learning to fly.. Just a thought as they done two music videos for times like these..

1 minute ago, Junglist1981 said:

Blatantly going for an Adele-esque everybody talks about it at work tomorrow moment with his new tune.

Can't see him announcing Glastonbury though, doubt most Brits viewers could give a shit.

Didn't the Foos announce at an awards ceremony for their last (later cancelled) appearance? Or did I dream that? 

2 hours ago, eFestivals said:

he got back to me and said it was all over frome, he had nowt more.

Meanwhile I have journos from the local rags trying to get me to try to blag them tickets (cos of what i'd posted here) - which only goes to show that no one seems to be getting any closer to any real substance around the rumours.

Yer mate from the Bristol Post?