Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

3 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

i don';t know anything - just been offered a 'maybe' opportunity for tix. if they come thru i guess i'll also get details.

What do you bribe them with? Wit and repartee or cold hard.. promotional opportunities.

Or do you just ask somone 'any chance of tix mate?'

Just now, mjsell said:

What do you bribe them with? Wit and repartee or cold hard.. promotional opportunities.

Or do you just ask somone 'any chance of tix mate?'

that, pretty much.

I mentioned to someone i was trying the glasto route, who said they might be able to sort as they'd been offered them already.

Its not impossible that i'm being wound up, tho.

3 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

i didn't deny it, i just felt there was too much of adding 2+2 and getting 5.

Not to put words in your mouth but you definitely said there was more chance of this being in Italy.

I know you never give definitive responses so that you can always say 'I never ruled it out' but you were very much on the side of a secret gig not happening.

2 minutes ago, mjsell said:

Not to put words in your mouth but you definitely said there was more chance of this being in Italy.

I know you never give definitive responses so that you can always say 'I never ruled it out' but you were very much on the side of a secret gig not happening.

to be fair anyone who lives local to Frome would tell you there's more chance of them playing on Mars than at the cheese n grain!

1 minute ago, mjsell said:

that's true - because two italy references suggest italy much more than three random letters suggest a tiny venue in frome. 

1 minute ago, mjsell said:

less that, and much MUCH more that a meaningless 'cag' was unlikely to mean a tiny venue in frome.

There is clearly something going on, but what is still only guesses.