Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

the link above saying part of the car park will be closed off on friday seems a little fishy to me. A cover up. The article/link is to a press release from 22nd September and also gives no indication of a date this is starting. 

i think its an attempt at a cover up 

if all this rumpur and conjecture is true and The FF are having a secret gig and cheese and grain and announcing Glastonbury.

don't  you think they will be mightily pissed off that they have been sussed? 

would be funnier if they announced nothing , at least they have been trending on twitter for 4 days

4 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

if all this rumpur and conjecture is true and The FF are having a secret gig and cheese and grain and announcing Glastonbury.

would be funnier if they announced nothing , at least they have been trending on twitter for 4 days

mightily pissed off, yes. But the initial guesswork/info came from this thread and inparticular @parsonjack. So we're all to blame for that

Edited by bennyk

27 minutes ago, mjsell said:

The real story here is how big-for-their-boots NASA have got that even they schedule announcements. Next they'll be sending out boarding passes for a select number of people that have to go to Mars to find a code thats written in the dust which correlates to a intergalactic co-ordinate where they will find a music venue called the Crater and Gravity where the fucking foo fighters are playing.

FAKE FOOS

14 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Well yeah but hardly anyone in this thread cares about Foo Fighters and look how mad we're all going over it.

I think we're all just desperate for something that's for sure!

But I don't think hardly anyone cares about them. Some love them and some loathe them. But some people don't seem to realise that just because you don't like a certain act, doesn't mean that no one does.

21 minutes ago, bennyk said:

how did you come across that? because I couldn't find it anywhere unless I typed in the link from your screen grab.

It's buried in the page source along with /plane-outline.png, but that comes up with basically nowt 

Obviously they're gonna put a video in the black space. 

(No I can't find the video :lol:

Edited by MattDavies__

42 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

why would they be pissed off?

if the gig is happening, it will leak tomorrow when ticket holders are notified anyway. it's not a public event, so people won't just be able to turn up, it'll still be fanclub members/ticket holders only. the band will get plenty of PR out of it.

it won't make any difference to if/when they announce Glastonbury.

if anything they'll be perfectly fine with all the publicity they've gotten over the last few days. I'm sure the festival will be happy enough with the "Foo Fighters announcing Glastonbury on Tuesday?" articles over the weekend.