Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

They really are hoping the stakes with announcements. Setting themselves up for a fall . I mean what next time , throwing a headliner out of a plane whilst playing their latest hit naked , landing in a paddling pool of custard infront of pyramid 

6 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

They really are hoping the stakes with announcements. Setting themselves up for a fall . I mean what next time , throwing a headliner out of a plane whilst playing their latest hit naked , landing in a paddling pool of custard infront of pyramid 

Well if it is Sheeran I would love that to be how it was done.

29 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

23 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Well if it is Sheeran I would love that to be how it was done.

Or Robbie Williams. But just being thrown out of a plane. And landing on Gary Barlow. Who's stood on concrete. Nowhere near the Pyramid. 

11 minutes ago, Woffy said:

Or Robbie Williams. But just being thrown out of a plane. And landing on Gary Barlow. Who's stood on concrete. Nowhere near the Pyramid. 

Blast! Out of likes. Have a verbal one.

Been fun this. Fair play @parsonjack and kudos to the Foos. Pretty freaking cool way to do it. Badass.

23 hours ago, bennyhana22 said:

Thanks, both - so we really think that they're playing the C&G? Great venue for those who get to go, if it is!

PJ - do you know Blueneck? Band local to Frome and their main man, Dunk, is a mate of mine. Saw them at the C&G a few years ago. The band played Avalon Café in 2014. Post-rock loveliness...

Ben

That takes me back Ben, listened to Scars of the Midwest when I was at Uni quite a bit, a very eerie sound if I recall!  

2 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Fair play to the Eavii and C&G, though. That's one hell of a coup for publicity. God knows how they got the Foos to agree to do it. I guess there's some love between them since Glasto's making room for them at headline level again.

I can't work it out why they have flown 11 hours to play a small gig to announce Glastonbury with nothing else scheduled over here.

1 hour ago, parsonjack said:

Well....it seems my work here is done, and what a few days it's been.

Thanks to all those who bought into this from the start, and no hard feelings to the doubters....it was a ridiculous notion tbh.

Commiserations to Kalifire.....I'm partial to a Bloody Mary if there's one going ;)

I'll be down there tomorrow night attempting to get in but not holding out much hope if anyone's around.

Cheers guys and gals.

Rich.

But some woman you've never heard of thought of it first!

;)