See Coach times up?

Andeeroo

Aaaarrrggghh there's been a cock up with our coach tickets, the other 2 that was coming with us cancelled and see cancelled our coach too and refunded them the coach money, see are looking into how this was possible. 

On the plus side we are going from Leeds now at 7am which is better for us, once they've chased our friends up for the money that is.

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Heather90 said:

I've just realised you will be on my coach. I've just tweeted them asking if there is any chance the coach will leave any earlier given I'll miss Mik Artistik on the bandstand and probably the opening of Truth stage and/or Chainska Brassika on at Avalon. Not holding my breath for any changes but no harm in trying

We could try to convince the driver not to stop. Last time I went on the coach they stopped twice.

TWICE!

1 hour ago, Gnomicide said:

We could try to convince the driver not to stop. Last time I went on the coach they stopped twice.

TWICE!

Im happy to contribute sweet treats to the cause! 

Edit - im usually more than happy to share my alcohol but i like my drivers sober generally

Edited by Heather90

1 hour ago, craigyb31 said:

Aaaarrrggghh there's been a cock up with our coach tickets, the other 2 that was coming with us cancelled and see cancelled our coach too and refunded them the coach money, see are looking into how this was possible. 

On the plus side we are going from Leeds now at 7am which is better for us, once they've chased our friends up for the money that is.

Did they cancel your actual festival ticket as well? 

38 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Did they cancel your actual festival ticket as well? 

No just the coach for some reason, they don't understand how that could happen. Hopefully it's all sorted now and Leeds is better for us too

For those of you who said you're on Manchester 6am Coach 72, thinking I'll do a batch of my yummy oaty biscuits to give out when we stop for a break on the way down. :)

12 minutes ago, donkeykong said:

Just got my e-ticket for Thursday from London...

This paragraph may be of interest :

PLEASE DO NOT BRING AN EXCESSIVE AMOUNT OF LUGGAGE ON THE COACH - We would advise to bring one large bag/rucksack and one tent/sleeping bag per person, plus one piece of hand luggage. Trolleys or Wheelbarrows are not permitted. Remember there are lots of other passengers on the coach and we cannot be held responsible if your luggage will not fit on the coach.

Ignore it. I've done coach 4 times now and nobody has ever said a thing. 

1 minute ago, EZYSEY said:

I thought the see tickets catches from Left from Victoria not the O2? I've now got to trek it across London as already booked a coach to Victoria from Kent.

General national express coaches are victoria, the combined ticket coach packages are from the o2