Anybody got them yet?!

ImGonnaLive4eva

Jesus - that was stressful. Got 9 tickets in 3 different transactions with three people in different parts of the country with one of them having to be changed half way through as I had duplicated a reg no that already had a ticket. Still shaking

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Got through at about quarter past. Payment page crashed so had to click back, which was a panic - then the card declined, which was hell of a panic! Christ knows why, am guessing I must have typed it wrong. Had to use another card, got them though.

Need re-assurance...

Booked tickets for a load of mates as someone already got mine, I deleted the "lead bookers" address and email details and entered mine as I was using my card... is that OK? Was that the correct thing to do?

This threads blowing up so apologies if I spam this for a while.. not booked for other people before and panicking slightly.

I'm usually straight in but nothing was loading for me today, got through to the payment page on my phone but then kept crashing... then it sold out! :(

Same here, we just couldn't get past that holding page. Even the holding page wouldn't load until 9:15

This threads blowing up so apologies if I spam this for a while.. not booked for other people before and panicking slightly.

All you can really do now is wait for an email. Or if you got a reference number try tracking it on see website?

We put in the card details for a friend and had a long loading page before it crashed. Chances of it having gone through?

I had this several times and kept going back and entering them and eventually got the booking complete page.  Fingers crossed for those that got that far did actually get them though as it's a bit harsh if not. 

Got them with about a minute to spare. Squeaky bum time. Had trouble with registrations page and then payment page timing out but by pressing back on the browser and retrying finally got the magic confirmation page!

Good luck in the spring to those who missed out