Anybody got them yet?!

ImGonnaLive4eva

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Long time lurker on here. My group managed to all of our tickets (26 in all) although I only saw the holding page about 5 times and the rest were timeout pages. 4th year in a row that I'll be going! We've always managed to get tickets (last year was 31). Buzzing as usual. I wouldn't fret if you didn't manage to get a ticket. You've got the usual resale then other sale to go (which is easy if you know what to do)

Edited by sully1311

A friend got ours on his phone while running for a train!

I eventually got through for some friends right before it sold out.

Such relief!

How did your friend cope with that? Well done that man.

I was sat with my phone barking requests for info from my husband, fingers shaking...no way I could have achieved that on the move!

Done through a friend of a friend. Never even met the lovely couple that stayed online trying for us after they got their own tickets, Friend phoned for card details and I was totally shaking ..... And heard them being relayed to the other person. Totally and utterly shocked, really thought our time was up this year,

None of the rest of our gang managed, got to paying for another group and submitted payment only for the system to freeze and then say sold out !

Onwards and upward to April

Done through a friend of a friend. Never even met the lovely couple that stayed online trying for us after they got their own tickets, Friend phoned for card details and I was totally shaking ..... And heard them being relayed to the other person. Totally and utterly shocked, really thought our time was up this year,

None of the rest of our gang managed, got to paying for another group and submitted payment only for the system to freeze and then say sold out !

Onwards and upward to April

You going to be there? excellent, we must meet up, it's been ages.

An efester got me my ticket. Still need to pay the poor sod.

Edit: & he's not even going because he's Welsh!

Aren't the Welsh allowed in any more? Seems harsh. :)

I got my 2 tickets after about 8 minutes.I missed out for the last 2 years so I really didn't think I'd get through again.

I installed Windows 10 last week and I think that was the secret of my success.I got the holding page at 9:00am and I could refresh every 2 seconds with no problems on Virgin broadband.

The transaction was the easiest I've had since 2008.

Got a ticket again thankfully but missed out on a few people in our group. However overall we did much better than last year where half of us failed so it was a pretty good year in the end.

Just feel bad for the last group we couldn't do. 

But theres always the resales to look forwards to.

There's very few things in the world that make me punch my desk in Frustration/Fear. But Glasto Sales are right up there.