Anybody got them yet?!

ImGonnaLive4eva

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the first time that all of our groups have managed to get theirs in the first sale.  Just got a message from my little sister telling me she had forgotten to set her alarm and missed it though!  I despair, if she was a teenager I might have some sympathy, but she's in her mid 30s!!

Edited by Greenelk

Well done everybody that managed to get tickets.

I wasn't so lucky...one of my group made it to the registration page hit proceed only to get the 

dreaded sold out message.

Re-sales i guess. Any help by those who got tickets would be much appreciated!

regards from Gutted in Southend!!!!!

House internet crashed so had to connect via 3G phone hotspot, after numerous failures to load got through to reg page at 9.25 and had to press back 3 times as it wouldn't proceed. Then failed to copy all of card no onto form cos hands shaking so much, but finally got confirmed page at 9.30. Still shaking now, but so relieved after 2 years of complete failure in main sales and resales, and only fluking tickets this year in secret resale.

Fingers crossed for the resale for all who were unlucky today. I know that horrible feeling all too well.

Haven't got confirmation email yet mind...

I got through at 9.20 thought we didn't have a chance then up popped the registration screen put in mine and my wife's details got to the payment screen said the card details were wrong so had a mad scramble to find my card re input details and booked 2nd glasto in a row after this year being our first one.

Yes I got 3 tickets, it should have been 4 but one of the group didn't read his email saying his photo hadn't been approved Do'h! Thankfully I carried on booking the other 3 as it sold out a couple of minutes later.

For those that didn't get tickets I did get a ticket for a friend in April a couple of years ago, so there's still hope..

Not sure on this one, last year i got a emails saying "a deposit has been paid in your reg no number name" email as well as confirmation email as lead booker

Yeah, you're right....I remembered after I posted. But I think the confirmation emails to the lead booker go out first, don't they?

Mates Mrs Sister got hers on her phone at around 10:12. I didn't get anywhere near on the laptops, made it to the holding page on my phone but that was it.

Commiserations to all who didn't get any, it's an awful feeling, hopefully you'll be sorted in the resale.