Anybody got them yet?!

ImGonnaLive4eva

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Managed to get mine in about 14 minutes, so relieved. Back to bed I think!

For those still trying, best of luck and don't fear the worst if you can't get one this morning. There was nobody as gutted as me this time last year when I missed out on a ticket but despite the demand during the resale, I managed to get one with ease.

Keep trying and again, good luck! :)

I got stuck on payment page and had to do this about 4 or 5 times before it worked. But it did work in the end - you need to re-enter debit card info each time though

ah ok - I only got fucked like that on the add reg page and it saved all the input details, makes sense you'd need to enter card details again - thanks for clearing that one up

I got to the card details page, pressed submit then it just timed out. No idea whatsoever if the tickets are bought or not?! 

This happened to me. I pressed 'back' in my browser, re-entered my card details and submitted them again. After all, better to be charged twice than not at all.

Personally I found Chrome was much quicker for me refreshing, with my Firefox having a few timeouts while auto-refreshing. This is probably something on my end causing the problem though.

EDIT:

And just got my confirmation email 5 minutes ago. Happy days!

Edited by FrankieX