Anybody got them yet?!

ImGonnaLive4eva

Got to the booking form 5 minutes in entered details then it all timed out, then nothing but err connection reset until 19 minutes in when I finally got to the submission form again, entered details and got to payment page, entered card details and lost connecion was like wtf? so hit back and luckily took me back to payment page, re entered payment details hit complete and boom got my tickets baby :)

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't understand why my payment wasn't going through then literally got a call from a friend to say he'd bagged them (registrations already used). Managed to get 2 more for friends by using the back button to get back to the 'add registration' screen. Good luck to all concerned in the resales

Got to the booking form 5 minutes in entered details then it all timed out, then nothing but err connection reset until 19 minutes in when I finally got to the submission form again, entered details and got to payment page, entered card details and lost connecion was like wtf? so hit back and luckily took me back to payment page, re entered payment details hit complete and boom got my tickets baby :)

This makes three people in this thread that the final checkout page failed at the first attempt. Maybe something SeeTickets could check to make sure this isn't a systemic problem?

Was starting to worry but my sister got through around 9.20 and then I saw the booking page around the same time. Got tickets for our group, and I hear another mate got his as well, so we're sorted.

Be my ninth in a row. Every year the pressure of not breaking my run gets greater! Had to stay off here in the run-up to t-day in order not to get too worried.

This happened to me. I pressed 'back' in my browser, re-entered my card details and submitted them again. After all, better to be charged twice than not at all.

Personally I found Chrome was much quicker for me refreshing, with my Firefox having a few timeouts while auto-refreshing. This is probably something on my end causing the problem though.

EDIT:

And just got my confirmation email 5 minutes ago. Happy days!

Happened to me first batch, I dropped a brick thinking I got in nice and quick for the card page to boot me out, went back and rentered and it went through

Got them at 9:12, I was through at 9:07, had trouble with paying page as well, and noticed it changed slightly the final time my payment was accepted.

First two times I put in my payment details it refused. Third time like you said the payment page was slightly different...and it went through.

Edited by idb

I got straight in to the Add Registrations page by changing the "?mobileremove" extension to "addregistrations" as recommended on here. But then it would NOT proceed, so kept pressing backspace then proceed again and eventually it went through. From there it didn't time out for me, but it did take a while "connecting" - heart was in mouth!!

Yeah similar thing happened to me. The site stopped loading when I hit proceed after putting in registration details and eventually crashed but when I hit back it worked fine. Same thing happened on the next screen but it took me to a page saying something like "this page does not exist". Again hitting back made it work fine.