Confirmed Secret Sets 2015 (read first page)

stuartbert two hats

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added the Rabbit Hole set by John Fairhurst. I'm going to leave the Piano Bar set, as LATE isn't specific enough.

The rabbit hole set is in the programme already - Bimble Inn 19.45 Sunday is the new one as that stage isn't on the app/clashfinder?

The rabbit hole set is in the programme already - Bimble Inn 19.45 Sunday is the new one as that stage isn't on the app/clashfinder?

Duh! This is exactly why I'm posting all the edits. Nice spot.

Presume I've fucked it up and let me know folks!

Thanks - can we have a test tweet before the fest to check that texts are set up ok?

There will be nearer the time. Mark still owns the account - he's in "exam hell" at the moment, so hasn't had chance to give me access. Never fear, there will be some tweets before the festival starts.

Dear Emily and Michael,

As you will have realised by now, this year's festival really is all about me. On that understanding, and given the clashes that you have created, please could you ensure that Circa Waves are in one of the William's Green TBA slots on Thursday evening, ensuring that my almost certain missing of them on Friday night in order to get to the Holy Trinity that is RTJ>Caribou>Hot Chip becomes a non-issue.

I look forward to your confirmation of this arrangement.

Best wishes

Ben

Duh! This is exactly why I'm posting all the edits. Nice spot.

Presume I've fucked it up and let me know folks!

There will be nearer the time. Mark still owns the account - he's in "exam hell" at the moment, so hasn't had chance to give me access. Never fear, there will be some tweets before the festival starts.

John Fairhurst is playing Lizard Stage at 17.00 on sunday. Info on the glasto line-up website is not correct any more. John confirms this in the comment on facebook https://www.facebook.com/johnfairhurstband/photos/pb.60375827405.-2207520000.1433854761./10152972254992406/?type=3&theater

I had ruled them out, think Florence playing sub could be the set of the weekend, but after seeing Courteeners again on Friday I can't rule them out! Toughest decision of the weekend for me!

I agree! Dammmmit! Please let them be one of the Bands on Williams green Thursday

I think Mik Artistik usually wins the "how many sets can one guy do" record

Pronghorn are opening and closing the Summerhouse Stage each day, and Guns Of Navarone appear 4 times too - so that's some shared personnel like Lamma appearing at least 10 times, as is Mik Artistik, and Nik Turner appears a couple of times a day on Mandala - so it's between them I think for most appearances.

I'd say it's between Lamma, Nik Turner and Mik Artistik now for most appearances ever, with Dreadzone and Dub Pistols running them close.

Although some circus acts are clocking up over a dozen appearances.

Edited by 5co77ie

Pronghorn are opening and closing the Summerhouse Stage each day, and Guns Of Navarone appear 4 times too - so that's some shared personnel like Lamma appearing at least 10 times, as is Mik Artistik, and Nik Turner appears a couple of times a day on Mandala - so it's between them I think for most appearances.

I'd say it's between Lamma, Nik Turner and Mik Artistik now for most appearances ever, with Dreadzone and Dub Pistols running them close.

Although some circus acts are clocking up over a dozen appearances.

Billy Bragg has to be up there too

Any ideas for the blues 1.30-3 sat night/sun am?

people have been saying it's rebel sound (i.e. chase & status, shy fx and rodigan) but shy fx is playing on the wow stage at that time, and I think c&s are in the states. might be rodigan by himself, would fit considering don letts is on beforehand.