Confirmed Secret Sets 2015 (read first page)

stuartbert two hats

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love a Jamie T secret set somewhere. That would do me nicely. He's free all weekend....I'm a little hopeful. I'm not hopeful however of ever finding it if there was one..

So even though this is a 'confirmed' thread, there's still some speculation going on? Cool.

I'll add my fuel to the fire... Night Tales: TBA on the Thursday will be Disclosure.

They recently closed the Night Tales set at Wild Life and even though it's their own festival I still have a feeling they will pop up.

OK, I'm just checked through the thread and I don't think I've got anything to add, at least not worth tweeting.

Fatboy Slim closing The Blues. Not really secret, he's on the lineup, although I have added it to the OP, but I won't be tweeting it unless someone confirms to me that he's not in the programme.

Ride on The Park, Saturday,'on good authority'. Unfortunately, no time seems to be available, and I'm not counting the typo about IBEYI.

Have I missed anything?

So even though this is a 'confirmed' thread, there's still some speculation going on? Cool.

I'll add my fuel to the fire... Night Tales: TBA on the Thursday will be Disclosure.

They recently closed the Night Tales set at Wild Life and even though it's their own festival I still have a feeling they will pop up.

Obviously, this is Efests! I've seen what happens when OPs try to enforce their 'authority' on a thread. Never ends well!

Still, if anyone notices that I've missed something from the discussion that should go in the first post, let me know.

OK, I'm just checked through the thread and I don't think I've got anything to add, at least not worth tweeting.

Fatboy Slim closing The Blues. Not really secret, he's on the lineup, although I have added it to the OP, but I won't be tweeting it unless someone confirms to me that he's not in the programme.

Ride on The Park, Saturday,'on good authority'. Unfortunately, no time seems to be available, and I'm not counting the typo about IBEYI.

Have I missed anything?

Jagwar Ma DJing in Crows Nest, day/time TBC. The band messaged someone on facebook confirming the Stonebridge slot prior to the line up and also Crows Nest

Is moshi moshi connected to CrowsNest? A work colleague was at a King Creosote gig where he said he's playing at Avalon and Moshi Moshi, but I can't find that 2nd spot, except for google results linking moshi moshi to up at t'Nest. So, maybe not a secret set, but a limited release of details so far, where I avoid the Shaz Van Etten clash

Anyone notice that if you select 'Live Band' on the Thursday at William's Green on the official app it highlights all three 'Live Band' sets. Could be one band playing a long set but listed three short sets to disguise that?

Nah it does that with all the duplicate acts (Special Guests etc.) - just part of the way it's programmed

Anyone notice that if you select 'Live Band' on the Thursday at William's Green on the official app it highlights all three 'Live Band' sets. Could be one band playing a long set but listed three short sets to disguise that?

No - it's just how the clashfinder works. It uses the "Band name" to highlight the cell. As there is just the text "live band" it highlights all instances of that.

Yep. Merv eat static told me that about a fortnight ago.

This slot?

SECRET MASSIVE FINALÉ 02:45 - 04:0

re Rabbit Hole on Sunday night/Monday morning. Eat Static confirmed on their facebook page on 20th of May 2015 as follows:

..two more Glastonbury sets -

dj set at the Glade Lounge,Sunday eve at 6pm

Techno dj set,last on at the Rabbit Hole,monday morning

2-4 am! "

Note start time of 2 am according to Merv - no mention of secret re main stage bits so presume it's main bit.

Where did that info come from? did they use that exact phrase 'superstar DJ'? If so it sounds like a Chemical Brothers hint to me. ;)

Let's not get over excited. I'm pretty sure the Superstar DJ thing was from Sawdust Surfer's visit to the site:

Inside the Arcadia production office. ...where I took a crew member of mine to pick up his Arcadia paperwork,,,,,,,,,, who is now going to be working for Arcadia as well as me. Bloody turncoat :)

Incidentally, there were a few core Arcadia folk in there and it seems that there is one unknown TBC for Arcadia, they didn't know who, but the feeling that it wasn't someone big. They didn't seem to think that there was an unannounced superstar DJ to surprise you.

DSC_00311.jpg