Confirmed Secret Sets 2015 (read first page)

stuartbert two hats

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Williams Green sets Thursday night are usually by 'mid sized' bands that are on the line-up somewhere on Friday, hence a decent shout for Catfish and the Cribs, as well as Wolf Alice. Other possibilities include Everything, Everything, Jungle, Peace, Circa Waves.

I suspect the 3 will come from those somehow

The Williams Green sets Thursday night are usually by 'mid sized' bands that are on the line-up somewhere on Friday, hence a decent shout for Catfish and the Cribs, as well as Wolf Alice. Other possibilities include Everything, Everything, Jungle, Peace, Circa Waves.

I'd rule out EE as they are playing Williams Green on Saturday. But my money is still on Wolf Alice, Circa Waves and Years & Years.

Keep in mind that the 1975 were one of the acts last year and that their other appearance was on the Sunday. Although it's more likely to be acts playing the Friday due to potential logistical reasons, any act that's free on the Thursday and playing elsewhere over the weekend is more or less in with a shout.

Metronomy played WG Thursday last year and they were friday Park headliner weren't they? As rammed as it gets, there is a limit on the amount of people you can get in to the tent, so crowd control csn be maintained in case it was someone big such as SFA