Confirmed Secret Sets 2015 (read first page)

stuartbert two hats

Well I hope it's Courteeners anyway! Don't think they're any bigger than others that have played it, to be fair they're probably smaller nationally than the others!

BBC introducing looks like it has space for a surprise set on the Saturday and Sunday last year, Bombay Bicycle club played it and they were also 3rd down on other so possible they could appear there!

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say add it to the list.

I think last year Chase & Status were confirmed for almost the same slot on The Blues in between the lineup announcement and the festival and it wasn't included in the programme so this could still fly under people's radars.

Will do. Have you got the exact time so I just copy+paste to the OP?

Just thinking re Williams Green Thursday night. Last year one of the shows was Metronomy who were down to headline the park. I was delighted as I love them and they were going to clash with arcade fire. This year I have a similar conundrum with Super Furry Animals and Hot Chip. Anyone think there might be a chance of SFA filling one of the Thursday live band slots given they are Friday's Park headliners?

Anyone think there might be a chance of SFA filling one of the Thursday live band slots given they are Friday's Park headliners?

They're probably not 'current' enough. Unfortunately it'll be someone playing the Other Stage on Friday.

Edited by TomViolence

Is '1.00 - 1.45' just a 24 hour clock typo on the Park on Saturday?.. never noticed that

For Ibeyi - yep, the consensus seems to be that it is, should be 13:00-13:45 - hope so, as I'm really looking forward to seeing them and don't want a clash with Annie Nightingale!

FFS would actually be a great band for the Thursday, but inevitably word would get out that it was a Franz Ferdinand secret set n the place would have to be closed off.

How well can WG be closed off? Since there are 4 ways into the general area I'd have thought not that easily.

Edited by Bradders