Glastocam!

pauladam

On 6/6/2022 at 9:34 PM, stuartbert two hats said:

Any tech details on what they're going to be running on Other this year? Finally moving over to Martin like all the other big stages?

Bit late getting back on this, Marting audio on the pyramid 2019. Not sure on the other stages.

Edit - MLA across most stages.

Edited by Boddah

3 minutes ago, Boddah said:

Bit late getting back on this, Marting audio on the pyramid 2019. Not sure on the other stages.

Edit - MLA across most stages.

I know in 2019 we had:

Pyramid - Martin MLA

JPT, W Holts, Genosys - Martin MLA Compact

The Park - Some older Martin rig

IICON - A newer Martin rig, that does surround sound

Glade - Funkion One

Other - D&B

Any idea if there's any change to the above?

1 minute ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I know in 2019 we had:

Pyramid - Martin MLA

JPT, W Holts, Genosys - Martin MLA Compact

The Park - Some older Martin rig

IICON - A newer Martin rig, that does surround sound

Glade - Funkion One

Other - D&B

Any idea if there's any change to the above?

Sounds about right.

No idea on the changes this year, moving the glade due to other delay towers looks right.

Reading articles on the funktion one system on the pyramid 2007 😂 It's almost comical those purple spikey arrays either side.

Pyramid f1.PNG

3 minutes ago, Boddah said:

Sounds about right.

No idea on the changes this year, moving the glade due to other delay towers looks right.

Reading articles on the funktion one system on the pyramid 2007 😂 It's almost comical those purple spikey arrays either side.

Pyramid f1.PNG

I remember being so excited that year.  Seeing something that looked noticeably different to the normal line arrays and hearing all about the F1's unique sonic properties.  Then when I heard them, not so much - they were hi-fi, but lacked a certain punch  that the large rigs at Glastonbury previously had.  And whilst they were indeed very unlucky with the cloud cover that year, I'm almost positive the rig the Pyramid had today could have done so much more to mitigate the off-site sound levels.

If you see someone wearing two hats looking very closely at the repeaters at Other - come and say hello! 👋

1 hour ago, themunn said:

Looks to me like they've put up the staff bar/camping for Arcadia next to the Park again this year though map showed it as general camping - that was my favourite spot! Reluctantly accepted in 2019 given the size and scale of Pangea but no excuses this year!

I noticed that as well.....my crew lost our normal camping spot in 2019 and looks like that's going to continue for 2022! 😞