Glastocam!

pauladam

33 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I reckon quite a few of the workers now like to pose for the camera … 🙂  …. Hopefully the arcadia field gets a cut soon in prep for spider arrival 

Right on time, Arcadia’s getting a trim. 

25 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Will this be the fields last hair cut pre festival? Presumably so... What an exciting time 😂

I’ve never felt such solidarity with people who celebrate the arrival of urinals and speculate over the schedule of lawnmowers.

4 hours ago, al_coholic said:

Could that be the first Worthy View tents going up?

Somebody more experienced should probably confirm, but it sure looks like green ridge tents to me, and perhaps orange / red ones behind. 

Worthy.jpg.93ab298bfa313d5a7d34120c1c5ce281.jpg

Nothing to report from me at the moment.

I'm just posting to say I love this thread and enjoy catching up on all the little 'tit bits' as the site grows.

interesting times 👍

4 hours ago, kalifire said:

Yeah they’re behind previous years when it comes to that, but way ahead on the Pyramid field and the fence build. 

Maybe there are long weekend events track is needed for and it’ll arrive next week?

liam gallagher Knebworth and Etihad gigs this week, NBHWeekender last couple of days and the BBC Radio 1 festival. That's where the tracks most likely are.

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

Where does the JP tent come come in from ? That’s always quite late from memory 

Don't know for sure, but possibly Download?

I worked at Download in 2015  and chatting to quite a lot of the crew when in catering the guys they said they were dismantling various bits and heading straight for Glastonbury.

17 hours ago, Alvoram said:

Somebody more experienced should probably confirm, but it sure looks like green ridge tents to me, and perhaps orange / red ones behind. 

Worthy.jpg.93ab298bfa313d5a7d34120c1c5ce281.jpg

3 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

8E79E5B4-A512-4A7E-B20D-B6158B1C3544.thumb.jpeg.1adf6660718c7fb766e4d818db3bb758.jpeg

tents going up at Worthy View, behind the trees. 

Definitely more added since yesterday 🙂 

Wonder when they'll make a start on Sticklinch... 

Cor, she's busy today. 

Caravan in Spring ground:
image.png.919d5c873fe22c43338f6afd1d828d6c.png

Pyramid sound desk tents almost finished, plus lots of the interstage infrastructure starting to appear in the background: 
image.png.85f34bbcd0f1a34967751370d8e4bb48.png

Vehicles appearing in healing fields: 
image.png.46c75933bcf3529e3d61a1c72d14cd93.png

Container been dropped off in Glade/Leftfield, plus an example of the lovely stripy fields which can be seen all over the shop:
image.png.682d4860a9ba9a5a124f7332dc8bc5bb.png

Groundworks near the Dairy Farm, around the point where you'd enter Silver Hayes if coming direct from Rivermead and Pylon:
image.png.04a60f78359d19395aaba6daa89abfd0.png

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, andymk said:

Had been there a few days, though as soon as you've posted now seems to have disappeared...

image.png.aa5dd07a5ac0a43899c0114fe75f8e46.png

Was just coming back to say it's disappeared. I wonder if the festival office are monitoring the thread and testing us. Did I just win someone a bet? 

• Like 1