Glastocam!

pauladam

6 minutes ago, bexj said:

They seem to be putting up a large tent in Pylon, but there's just toilets/water marked on the map in this place!

image.png.5949460b9e9b9ce6f30267bdcdb81c57.png

Is that the new crew camping area, would it be facilities for the crew? It really looks like a lot of Pylon has been lost this year

That looks like it's inside the crew camping bit so is probably related to that. They used to have some big marquees in dairy ground crew camping so it could be those that have moved to Pylon.

image.png.0d94a65a34d70411479ac263773bc897.png

This shows the old larger crew camping bit from dairy so I'm assuming it's one of the marquees from there

1 hour ago, blutarsky said:

Was just coming back to say it's disappeared. I wonder if the festival office are monitoring the thread and testing us. Did I just win someone a bet? 

When I said they would hopefully start cutting the grass in Arcadia field … an hour later they were doing it … perhaps it’s time to let us on site ? 

2 hours ago, andymk said:

That looks like it's inside the crew camping bit so is probably related to that. They used to have some big marquees in dairy ground crew camping so it could be those that have moved to Pylon.

image.png.0d94a65a34d70411479ac263773bc897.png

This shows the old larger crew camping bit from dairy so I'm assuming it's one of the marquees from there

Oh, That's one of my overlays!

I really should finish it soon

5 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

What do we think then... will work cease tomorrow and Friday?

Surely not! Not this close to the gates opening?