Glastocam!

pauladam

2 hours ago, kalifire said:

I wondered if it was a bit early for tipis. Soon!

Meanwhile I’ve added the webcam bookmark to the internet browser on my TV. 65 inches of farmland to study. 

ADB9F4CE-4C53-4E8C-AFD1-594D42CA11FE.thumb.jpeg.b01a5ead9975db9772383b47e7ef86a4.jpeg

Top setup. Obviously additional points for the cat.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, kalifire said:

Meanwhile I’ve added the webcam bookmark to the internet browser on my TV. 65 inches of farmland to study. 

ADB9F4CE-4C53-4E8C-AFD1-594D42CA11FE.thumb.jpeg.b01a5ead9975db9772383b47e7ef86a4.jpeg

The look on the cats face is ‘this is all very exciting but who the f@@k is going to look after me when you are on the farm!’

6 minutes ago, JayBalls said:

Cherry picker in silver Hayes, they get dotted about and have cctv on them I believe?

Screenshot_20220529-093850_Samsung Internet.jpg

was  just wondering about that ... site seems to be quite quiet so far today .... couple of high vis on pyramid .... and a lorry heading in from red gate down near the old JP location 

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

was  just wondering about that ... site seems to be quite quiet so far today .... couple of high vis on pyramid .... and a lorry heading in from red gate down near the old JP location 

Yeah does seem quiet bet it's busy, people and things appearing on most refreshes. high vis ravers on the delay towers spots 

Screenshot_20220529-094819_Samsung Internet.jpg

1 minute ago, JayBalls said:

Yeah does seem quiet bet it's busy, people and things appearing on most refreshes. high vis ravers on the delay towers spots 

Screenshot_20220529-094819_Samsung Internet.jpg

I guess the bulk of visually significant stuff is up now .... obviously lots of tents still to arrive but lots of stuff going on that wont be quite so visible to the webcam watchers ...

21 hours ago, kalifire said:

I have never used my TV to browse the 'net ever.

I will now tho, thanks for the tip - A new level of Glastobating, thanks Kali

21 hours ago, kalifire said:

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Staberinde said:

I never use it for that either, would be all kinds of fiddly. But it's nice to bring up a large image of the cam.

• Upvote 1