Glastocam!

pauladam

Based on studying the webcam for the 2019 and 2017 builds, we can reasonably expect to see the following this week:

- The arrival of Leftfield crew. Today saw the first caravan arrive in 2019.

- Possible arrival of Healing Fields crew. The first caravan appeared there on 29th May 2017

- Silver Hayes construction was underway in 2019. Still waiting for the trackways this year!

- The fence is now off cam, which means the fencebuild is way ahead of both 2017 and 2019.

- The last visitation of the spider saw Arcadia crew arrive on 7th June, but it's possible they could arrive this week.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Based on studying the webcam for the 2019 and 2017 builds, we can reasonably expect to see the following this week:

- The arrival of Leftfield crew. Today saw the first caravan arrive in 2019.

- Possible arrival of Healing Fields crew. The first caravan appeared there on 29th May 2017

- Silver Hayes construction was underway in 2019. Still waiting for the trackways this year!

- The fence is now off cam, which means the fencebuild is way ahead of both 2017 and 2019.

- The last visitation of the spider saw Arcadia crew arrive on 7th June, but it's possible they could arrive this week.

Good work expecting it to start really hotting up now.

Looking awesome in the morning light today...

Screenshot_20220530-060106_Samsung Internet.jpg

So, if I was ever lucky enough to get a job with GF helping to around the site, my dream job would be driving one of these tractors. Picking up and towing these massive flat bed trailers to where they are needed. Listening to music in the cab. Maybe parking up at the top by the glasto sign for a pack lunch... ah, Glastonbury dreams 🤩

What are those long massive sheds top left? Is that where they keep the cows ?

tractor.png

1 minute ago, Staberinde said:

So, if I was ever lucky enough to get a job with GF helping to around the site, my dream job would be driving one of these tractors. Picking up and towing these massive flat bed trailers to where they are needed. Listening to music in the cab. Maybe parking up at the top by the glasto sign for a pack lunch... ah, Glastonbury dreams 🤩

What are those long massive sheds top left? Is that where they keep the cows ?

tractor.png

Those barns are next doors chicken farm I think

1 hour ago, al_coholic said:

bit surprised there isn't some sort of fence going up round the Sticklinch fields. Only 3 weeks to go etc... 

In 2019 they started putting the fence up in those fields on the morning of 11th June. If they stick to the same schedule this year it'll be 7th so I'd expect to see something in the next week. They do move pretty rapidly with that fence though, it first appears on screen around 8am and is finished by 3pm.

18 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

No trackway around the OS yet. Had been down for about 2 weeks by this time in 2019.

Yeah they’re behind previous years when it comes to that, but way ahead on the Pyramid field and the fence build. 

Maybe there are long weekend events track is needed for and it’ll arrive next week?