Glastocam!

pauladam

14 minutes ago, dingbat2 said:

Isn't that middle photo the underground piano bar

Certianly looks like it to me, before it gets covered and concealed, especially with the other photos you took nearby of the dragon?

I thought the same but my (fuzzy I admit) memory doesn’t remember there being raised sides on each side of the entrance? I almost remember the entrance being on a corner?

Having said that I don’t know what else it could be if it isn’t that.

6 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

I thought the same but my (fuzzy I admit) memory doesn’t remember there being raised sides on each side of the entrance? I almost remember the entrance being on a corner?

Having said that I don’t know what else it could be if it isn’t that.

No there are raised sides where you sit once you get in to the main 'arena'! The photo is taken above where you crawl in. Once you get through the tunnel that's what's inside if I remember correctly. Also vaguely remember it having a small upstairs but I was wasted. Really clever stuff

9 hours ago, MetaKate said:

Hm very interesting stuff. I think I found it on the daytime Thursday last time but it wasnt open and I never got back around to it... might have to make a better effort this year. 

Usually look for a queue of random people at the bushes. Its normally a giveaway if you haven't found it before. From memory I think it opens quite late (or early depending on how you do Glastonbury :lol:)

1 hour ago, Gingerfish79 said:

Looks like the heavens have opened on site!

Yep, it's banging it down in Somerset at the moment. I think the plan is to get the site as green and lush as possible in April and May, ready to dry out in June with beautiful sunshine and light breezes to come week commencing 24 June. Well that's MY plan.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kalifire said:

Activity on the Other field, or one of those birds in flight that make you think something's happening?

screenshot-panodata2.panomax.com-2019_04.24-23-41-42.png.2c07c420ed698b50b2facc2af554d710.png

No I think that's a bird.

Some concrete looking pipes appeared on the back of a lorry and now 2 have disappeared.

There's now some trackway across the front of the Pyramid for access from that storage area.

Some white things have appeared in the Greenpeace field.

This is like slow television.

46 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

No I think that's a bird.

Some concrete looking pipes appeared on the back of a lorry and now 2 have disappeared.

There's now some trackway across the front of the Pyramid for access from that storage area.

Some white things have appeared in the Greenpeace field.

This is like slow television.

It's the best reality TV I've ever seen! 

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

horrendous rain followed by bright sunshine ... very typically Glastonbury weather on the farm today 

No rain today but yesterday it certainly filled the water butts! 

It’s shaking out to be a great day. A little breezy and the cow barns were a tad ‘ripe’ ( something that pleases Big Dog immensely ) but work is going on at a good pace. The breeze is drying the puddles quickly although himself seemed to find all the deep ones. Didn’t walk down behind the pyramid today, didn’t want to get run over or buried, but here’s a piccy which might be a little clearer than the webcam.

i didn’t take any over by the Park - no spoilers from me ?

6452C22B-C1E3-4FE2-95FD-0C941B143043.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, deebeedoobee said:

No rain today but yesterday it certainly filled the water butts! 

It’s shaking out to be a great day. A little breezy and the cow barns were a tad ‘ripe’ ( something that pleases Big Dog immensely ) but work is going on at a good pace. The breeze is drying the puddles quickly although himself seemed to find all the deep ones. Didn’t walk down behind the pyramid today, didn’t want to get run over or buried, but here’s a piccy which might be a little clearer than the webcam.

i didn’t take any over by the Park - no spoilers from me ?

6452C22B-C1E3-4FE2-95FD-0C941B143043.jpeg

Webcam must have fogged up .... it looked horrendous in one frame