I am sure the John Peel tent was up this time last year

they started early, but seem to be behind schedule now

hurry the fuck up

We could first see the tops of the JP supports sometime on June 10th

2 hours ago, shuttlep said:

I am sure the John Peel tent was up this time last year

they started early, but seem to be behind schedule now

hurry the fuck up

Run out of upvotes, but this made me laugh as it's exactly how I'm feeling at the moment. 

I check it every couple of hours, and excited me expects to see a thousand new tents up each time.  When all I can seem to see is that a bin has moved, I get frustrated and shout "What are they doing?  Where is everybody?  GET THE FUCK ON WITH IT!!" at the laptop.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Fork_UK said:

Run out of upvotes, but this made me laugh as it's exactly how I'm feeling at the moment. 

I check it every couple of hours, and excited me expects to see a thousand new tents up each time.  When all I can seem to see is that a bin has moved, I get frustrated and shout "What are they doing?  Where is everybody?  GET THE FUCK ON WITH IT!!" at the laptop.

Same here, bloody taking them forever to finish the other stage and that fucking digger in front of it hasn't moved in days!

13 hours ago, Fork_UK said:

Haha! That one tipi increasingly feels like they're taking the piss.

Srsly tho guyz, there's two weeks left. Things will be going mental any day.

13 hours ago, Fork_UK said:

have an up vote back on me , 

i think I should hire a plane carrying a message behind it saying

Hurry the fuck up"

15 hours ago, watsonjm said:

We could first see the tops of the JP supports sometime on June 10th

just seems so little time left two weeks

and looking at the site there still seems so much to do 

I really thought after last year they'd try and get everything done really quickly this year. Obviously not. No sign of JP, Arcadia or most of Silver Hayes yet. I guess the weather of the last couple of days probably slowed them down a bit. Am hoping/expecting we'll see something BIG going up today.

1 hour ago, giantkatestacks said:

What is the crisscrossy white thing between the Other and the Glade where they moved the stalls from?

Yeah I'd like to know what this is as well. I can't tell if it is the backstage area of the Other or further back to be between Other and Glade. Probably more likely the latter