Secret resales 2015

Terence99

6 minutes ago, Sophcleo said:

Trying desperately for the mother in law, are there any patterns at all with the secret resale? 

Nope, only that that have, so far at least, only happened during the day. Different combinations of days and coach/normal tickets. Also some years its been just the once, in others its more than once. The only thing for sure is if they happen you will have seconds at best.

Edited by smudger

1 minute ago, GLOVERMX said:

Got a sneaky feeling it's going to be this afternoon...

surely too early?!? would be amazing if it was out of the way that quickly! 

Just now, General Lee said:

I'm going for next Tuesday. 2:20pm. This could be a long week or so, but worth every minute for those that get them.

would definitely be worth it! last year was soooo painful and the sale sooo short! i'm hoping that there are a few more thousand available... wishful thinking i know but its keeping me same 

4 minutes ago, Alking said:

C'mon then,  just for fun and to pass by the time... whats your predictions for resale, day and time?:rolleyes:

Thursday afternoon, plenty of time to have processed refunds and still leaves See Friday to sort out any fallout from the sale.

I'm in Spain at the moment though so next week would be ideal personally!

2 minutes ago, GLOVERMX said:

Seems abit strange if you get a ticket in the secret resale that you aren't able to refund it. There must be a number of people who can't go last minute but can't return it for somebody who can go!

No festival will let you refund at the last minute.  One really bad weather forecast a few days before the festival and they'd risk bankruptcy.

Just now, doogie said:

No festival will let you refund at the last minute.  One really bad weather forecast a few days before the festival and they'd risk bankruptcy.

Good shout. Didn't think of that one. 

Still a shame there will be people with tickets who don't go!

1 minute ago, GLOVERMX said:

Good shout. Didn't think of that one. 

Still a shame there will be people with tickets who don't go!

So let me get this right. You're trying in the secret sales for a ticket but if you manage to get a ticket you will then put it back in the fucking useless to anyone pot if you don't get a CV pass? 

1 minute ago, H.M.V said:

So let me get this right. You're trying in the secret sales for a ticket but if you manage to get a ticket you will then put it back in the fucking useless to anyone pot if you don't get a CV pass? 

certainly seems to be the case .... no comment !

Christ, EVERY time I come on here and the thread is hot I think it's been and gone. Desperate to bag one more ticket for a pal of ours that missed out both times this year... just put my £5 in Neil's checkpage pot. With regards to predictions, I sure as hell hope it isn't any time this afternoon as I'm on a train...

15 minutes ago, GLOVERMX said:

Seems abit strange if you get a ticket in the secret resale that you aren't able to refund it. There must be a number of people who can't go last minute but can't return it for somebody who can go!

the issues are around getting the tix printed and despatched

9 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

If i manage to secure tickets in the resale, and not get a campervan ticket, ill still be going in a tent as a last resort.

Theres no way i can justify wasting that kind of money!

Im just saying there is a chance of people buying tickets in the resale, who cant go. meaning they miss out and so does someone else who could of used those tickets.

Edited by GLOVERMX
spelling