Secret resales 2015

Terence99

You guys think you're stressed... we are in Eastern timezone USA, and we already have our flights booked. That means a 5am alarm each day until it's over, AND we are sort of SOL if we don't get tickets. 

I'm trying to be zen about it though - if it doesn't happen, well, maybe it wasn't meant to be? Although screw that, we HAVE to go. 

I guess I'm doing the late shift :)

Just now, Friend Chicken said:

I'm on Pacific time so 8 hours back. Currently it's almost 7:30pm - I'm going to try sleeping until midnight (8am BST) then stay awake till work.

Oh shit son, that's brutal. Hoping we can both laugh this off very soon!!

Yep, morning all. Trying to get all potential not-at-desk work duties out the way as early as possible this morning. Going to cut out drinks and toilet breaks this afternoon too. I only seem to get phone reception in this building around my area so if I'm away I doubt I'll even get a text in time. 

Morning all, checking in and in a big brother geordie style accent......

"Daaay 2 in the secret resale thread....thread mates waking to another day, spirits are high and everyone is positive and optimistic. Some of the thread mates across the world are hardcore, staying awake all night, setting alarms for silly-o'clock such is their determination. Liquid intake and loo breaks will start to get rationed as this becomes very very real. Thread mates are hoping for a swift resolution to their plight, so that plans can be made and their sanity preserved. Good luck thread mates, may the ticket gods smile on you all todaaaaaay....."

• Upvote 2

If I have one piece of advice with the secret resales it is do not stress over it to the point where it takes over your life! It makes the crush even worse if you don't end up with tickets. Go with the flow and don't beat yourself up. Good luck everyone! xxx

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

If I have one piece of advice with the secret resales it is do not stress over it to the point where it takes over your life! It makes the crush even worse if you don't end up with tickets. Go with the flow and don't beat yourself up. Good luck everyone! xxx

I would say that awesome advise but I afraid to late for me my wife already thinks this obsession is beyond believe !!!!!

Just now, Lucy92 said:

Are you sorted for this year? Brings back awful memories doesn't it! 

Yeah I decided not to go! I'm totally fine about it. My boyfriend and I are heading to Cornwall for the week in a camper. Defo makes up for not going Glastonbury! We're gonna head to Reading too and I've been a lucky girl and won some smaller festival and gig tickets yay! xxx Are you going? 

Just now, cb4747 said:

Yeah I decided not to go! I'm totally fine about it. My boyfriend and I are heading to Cornwall for the week in a camper. Defo makes up for not going Glastonbury! We're gonna head to Reading too and I've been a lucky girl and won some smaller festival and gig tickets yay! xxx Are you going? 

Ah that sounds nice :) a perfect alternative! I shall be going to Glastonbury :) I can't afford another festival so trying to win tickets to another so I have something else to look forward to ha! 

Just now, Lucy92 said:

Ah that sounds nice :) a perfect alternative! I shall be going to Glastonbury :) I can't afford another festival so trying to win tickets to another so I have something else to look forward to ha! 

Yay I'm glad to hear you're going! That makes me happy :) 

5 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Thats cool nice part of the country Cornwall. I be trying for two tickets maybe Boomtown if all fails 

28 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Way past this sadly. Almost nightly Glastonbury related nightmares since missing out on resale day. I try not to think about it but even my subconscious is against me haha

18 hours ago, ghostdancer1 said:

does anyone know when the final refund deadline was each of those years?

has a secret resale ever been in the week after the refund deadline?

To be clear - the norm is for it to happen the week after, with 2015 as an exception (we think see tickets had problems processing refunds).

Would be interesting to know if anyone got a refund last week and if it was processed easily