Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, lobo said:

Are we writing off a sat or sun resale completely? I can see its not happened on the list someone shared a few pages back

I remember reading that nobody was expecting a resale on thursday last year since it had not happened on a thursday before. Few hours later: boom!

2 minutes ago, Robinn said:

I'm worried it's on Friday, 9am-10am. Have a job interview at that moment, pretty sure they're not amused if I interrupt the talk to buy festival tickets. :P

Priorities man!

Just now, Robinn said:

I remember reading that nobody was expecting a resale on thursday last year since it had not happened on a thursday before. Few hours later: boom!

Well knowing my luck this confirms a sat resale whilst im camping in west wales with absolutely no phone signal.

2 minutes ago, Robinn said:

I'm worried it's on Friday, 9am-10am. Have a job interview at that moment, pretty sure they're not amused if I interrupt the talk to buy festival tickets. :P

I'll cover that time for you Robinn, if I am able. Can't see why not, at the moment.

I'm a bag of nerves this end, and am like a cat on a hot tin roof.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, lobo said:

Are we writing off a sat or sun resale completely? I can see its not happened on the list someone shared a few pages back

the general consensus is that it requires someone at SeeTickets to manually put them onsale on the system, and update the main Glastonbury landing page and event page on the SeeTickets website.  it's unlikely that they'd do that outside normal Mon-Fri office hours.

1 minute ago, ghostdancer1 said:

the general consensus is that it requires someone at SeeTickets to manually put them onsale on the system, and update the main Glastonbury landing page and event page on the SeeTickets website.  it's unlikely that they'd do that outside normal Mon-Fri office hours.

Cool, good to know some basic guideline of when to expect the resale. Although i guess nothing is 100% certain!

5 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I'll cover that time for you Robinn, if I am able. Can't see why not, at the moment.

I'm a bag of nerves this end, and am like a cat on a hot tin roof.

Thanks Yoghurt, really appreciate all your effort!

I've not posted on here much, but just wanted to say a massive thank you to all you guys. You've all helped so much and it makes so much difference having people who are all in the same boat during this testing time! :)

Hopefully we all get tickets!

1 minute ago, Lucys92 said:

I've not posted on here much, but just wanted to say a massive thank you to all you guys. You've all helped so much and it makes so much difference having people who are all in the same boat during this testing time! :)

Hopefully we all get tickets!

Agreed Lucy - sterling work from everyone! I hope we all manage to get tickets and this wait doesn't go on for much longer! Desperately trying to get a ticket for my sister! x

Hi guys,

Me and a friend are trying to get tickets, as we've missed out on both the main sale and subsequent resales. It would have been our first time there and are hoping for some luck in the secret sales. I'm wondering if there are any other people with tickets that would be willing to help our cause over the next week or so for any secret tickets? Details will be provided if there are any takers, this is kinda our last ditch attempt to pop our Glasto cherry!

Thanks.

13 minutes ago, GLOVERMX said:

Out of interest, has there only been one secret resale per year? 

No, if i remember rightly that was only the case for last year, there has been years when they happened over a number of days with coach and normal tickets being offered.

12 minutes ago, ManchesterGlasto said:

I'm trying for 3 GA Ticket so could try for one more efester who is after just one ticket and wants to swap details? I'm trying for 2 mates and 1 other efester. 

I'm only looking for the 1 ticket for me. I've signed up to the pagechecker too so happy to swap details? Thanks 

• Downvote 1

55 minutes ago, svphie said:

Good to hear so many people have had success. Have a fair few people had success doing it on their phones? I feel like i may only have my iphone to hand when i get the notification. I've put lots of text replacement options in place so i don't have to copy and paste, so pretty close to autofill but not quite as fast..

Yes it is good to know as I only have wednesday afternoon off work I have done exactly the same. Brand new phone for me

so hoping I wont mess up being unfamilar with it 

I'm forcing my work colleague to get my my lunch from town every day this week.

If he forgets I said I'd throw increasingly larger pieces of fruit his way. So far he's been hit by a blueberry - he hadnt forgotten it was just as a warning shot.

• Upvote 2