Secret resales 2015

Terence99

15 minutes ago, siblin said:

To be clear - the norm is for it to happen the week after, with 2015 as an exception (we think see tickets had problems processing refunds).

Would be interesting to know if anyone got a refund last week and if it was processed easily

Yep - mate of mine who unfortunately can't attend had the money back in his account on Friday so I assume all the refunds have been processed. 

3 minutes ago, Friend Chicken said:

I'm starting to get the impression that, should there be a secret resale, it will be coach again first and then general which kind of annoys me. Is there anything to this, and any historical data on time between the two? 

If I remember correctly, there was no secret resale for coaches last year, it went straight to general sale (for all of 30 seconds, oh the pain)

That damn cuckoo from visualping still haunts me.

Edited by bonbonbonbons

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

someone is going to get them. It might be you. 

^This^

Obviously the people using page checkers and have help trying statistically have a better chance but somebody has to get them and I'm willing to bet quite a few will be efesters! 

Be strong!:)

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, lobo said:

Is it true a new booking system was in place this year securing your tickets for 20 seconds whilst entering payment details?

Yes, it seemed to be 10 mins from hitting the registration number page, there was a timer that was going wayyyy too quick!

5 minutes ago, lobo said:

Is it true a new booking system was in place this year securing your tickets for 20 seconds whilst entering payment details?

20 seconds?!

Christ under that sort of pressure I'd struggle to remember my name in 20 seconds!

19 minutes ago, RayC said:

2-3 minutes and i'd stand a chance but 30 seconds just seems nigh on impossible :-(

It really is that fast, and feels even faster. last year we waited 2 weeks for what felt like nothing :( 

but like so many have said, you've got to be in it to win it!! Just don't put your life on hold too much. Im a sore looser and felt absolutely crushed after last years Secret Resale... 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Flysheet said:

Yes, it seemed to be 10 mins from hitting the registration number page, there was a timer that was going wayyyy too quick!

Jesus, sounds like it makes it even more stressful! They may aswell add the old music from Sonic on the Sega Megadrive when he's on the verge of drowning after being underwater too long. 

Still good to hear See listened to complaints about not being able to secure your ticket for X amount of time on the payment page

59 minutes ago, Gingerpops said:

Yep - mate of mine who unfortunately can't attend had the money back in his account on Friday so I assume all the refunds have been processed. 

Whilst that sucks for your friend, a few more of those kind of stories and there will at least be some tickets up for grabs.

11 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

^This^

Obviously the people using page checkers and have help trying statistically have a better chance but somebody has to get them and I'm willing to bet quite a few will be efesters! 

Be strong!:)

I hope you are right, this is torture and I'm not even trying for myself!!!

2 minutes ago, Nutella Versace said:

Don't know if it means that tickets are on sale, but I just got this when refreshing the Tickets page.

Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 10.32.31.png

Are you refreshing too fast?  might have put you in a refresh blocker queue.