Secret resales 2015

Terence99

49 minutes ago, GLOVERMX said:

Has anyone ever managed to get a campervan ticket in the secret resales? :)

I'm open to correction, but I'm pretty sure there were no campervan tickets in the secret resale for festival tickets last year.

campervan tickets went back onsale last week, they were onsale for several hours one of the days. I'd be fairly certain that's all there will be, and no more campervan tickets will be available.

47 minutes ago, Alking said:

C'mon then,  just for fun and to pass by the time... whats your predictions for resale, day and time?:rolleyes:

today or tomorrow, around 3pm.

No evidence mind, just have a hunch its going to be early this year.  The system seems more reliable than last year (where they were tweaking it hourly to try and be ready for a secret sale).

Of course we're all assuming there is going to be one... Theres no guarantee there will be.

46 minutes ago, Johnkhutch said:

Is there even any sort of pattern of what time they go on sale or is it well and truly random?

I'd say its *usually* the afternoon, but not exclusively.  We think someone has to "press the button" so to speak, so it's always been within office hours.

Nobody really knows how see operate.  In the past we've had people on here claim to "know someone at seetickets who knows something" which haven't really turned into anything.

Just gotta be ready at any time!

8 minutes ago, Alking said:

Do we think interest in the secret resale is more, less or the same as last year?...

Screen Shot 2017-05-08 at 13.20.54.png

It feels like theres less buzz around it to me?

I think returned ticket volumes will be less though.  I predict a ticket bloodbath!

6 minutes ago, lobo said:

Has the efests page checker sent out a ping since friday? Added some more credits fri evening and was wondering ive missed any notifications?

I haven't checked, but i'm pretty certain nothing for see tickets has gone out since friday.

If you want to check its working OK you can login and select one of the other pages - for example, these forums are one of the options there specifically because the page will change every minute so will send an alert.

16 minutes ago, siblin said:

I'd say its *usually* the afternoon, but not exclusively.  We think someone has to "press the button" so to speak, so it's always been within office hours.

Nobody really knows how see operate.  In the past we've had people on here claim to "know someone at seetickets who knows something" which haven't really turned into anything.

Just gotta be ready at any time!

Ahh gotcha! In work until 6 today so it'll just be my luck that they'll go live while im dealing with a difficult customer :(

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I haven't checked, but i'm pretty certain nothing for see tickets has gone out since friday.

If you want to check its working OK you can login and select one of the other pages - for example, these forums are one of the options there specifically because the page will change every minute so will send an alert.

Yeah i'll give that a go, noticed the forum was an option. Its a very useful tool. Much faster than the google chrome alert. Cheers!

6 minutes ago, tommorgan17 said:

Gutted I missed out first one in 5 years, looks like I am going to be sat here refreshing the page all day for the next 2 weeks..

Would be happy to try for a couple of others if the offer can be repaid!

I'm happy to try for you. 

Im trying for 2 mates. Happy to exchange details?

Just now, ManchesterGlasto said:

I'm happy to try for you. 

Im trying for 2 mates. Happy to exchange details?

Of course, message me their details and I will send mine. Cannot guarantee anything as working as well as checking periodically but will try my best!

Hi Everyone!

Long time lurker getting involved. I've never had to do the secret sale before as have had a ticket since '09 (apart from fallow year). Just trying for 2 if anyone fancies lending a hand.

I've got a broken ankle so I am off work so can also offer to help others, however feeling pretty jinxed right now as missed out in both the sales this year.

Also, people asking about campervan tickets, I got mine last year about 3-4 weeks before he festival when they just appeared back online. This happened last week but I wouldn't be surprised if more materalise!

Good luck everyone. I hope it's this week. My nerves have been shot since the end of April resale and I can't take it much longer!

1 hour ago, ghostdancer1 said:

I'm open to correction, but I'm pretty sure there were no campervan tickets in the secret resale for festival tickets last year.

campervan tickets went back onsale last week, they were onsale for several hours one of the days. I'd be fairly certain that's all there will be, and no more campervan tickets will be available.

I got my campervan ticket after the secret resale I think last year - only about 3-4 weeks before the festival!

Been doing a bit of detective work and looked back on the forum over previous years to try and see when the sales have happened previous years (please correct if wrong).

2014 - Weds May 14th, 2pm
2015 - Monday May 18th, 3pm
2016 - Thursday May 12th, 3.45pm

Obviously no real help, as we know it seems pretty random, but info that I (for some reason) was keen to know so thought others might be too!

• Upvote 2