Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 hours ago, Friend Chicken said:

I'd like to join the whatsapp group for this - can someone DM me? thanks

Ditto, who has set up the Whatsapp this year? Would love to get in on it as need to get tickets for two friends and am outside UK so no checkpage for me.

4 hours ago, Friend Chicken said:

I'd like to join the whatsapp group for this - can someone DM me? thanks

2 hours ago, bec87w said:

Ditto, who has set up the Whatsapp this year? Would love to get in on it as need to get tickets for two friends and am outside UK so no checkpage for me.

Both Robinn and tomhiggins88 have offered to set up WhatsApp groups, so contact both to see if either have got off the ground.

• Upvote 1

Don't want to hijack the thread or go off topic but just wanted to thank those that sent good wished for yesterday, the day went as well as we could have possibly hoped and we gave dad a very good send off!

on top of that we managed to persuade my god son by the end of the day to keep his ticket which is good as there was no way I could have spoken to SEE by the time we got back to the hotel last night.

So I'm afraid there is only 1 ticket back in the pot from our little group.

Received a new tickets purchased email from SEE which now says 4 tickets with a new reduced price but then list the 5 original names as being allocated tickets, I assume this always happens.

Anyway good luck to those in the hunt for tickets - now is where the real tension starts:)

• Upvote 6

36 minutes ago, The other Bellboy said:

Don't want to hijack the thread or go off topic but just wanted to thank those that sent good wished for yesterday, the day went as well as we could have possibly hoped and we gave dad a very good send off!

on top of that we managed to persuade my god son by the end of the day to keep his ticket which is good as there was no way I could have spoken to SEE by the time we got back to the hotel last night.

So I'm afraid there is only 1 ticket back in the pot from our little group.

Received a new tickets purchased email from SEE which now says 4 tickets with a new reduced price but then list the 5 original names as being allocated tickets, I assume this always happens.

Anyway good luck to those in the hunt for tickets - now is where the real tension starts:)

I'm glad yesterday went as well as it could.

Good news that your God son is still going x

Edited by Miesh
  • Upvote 1

Morning Everyone!

Long Time lurker but never posted so Hello! :)

Wonder is someone can shed some light on this one...

I missed out on the general sale, same on the resale, so praying for tickets in the secret sales.

Me and my other half are too old for camping, so have to be able to take the campervan. In the event i get to purchase tickets in the secret resale, and campervan tickets are available again, will i be able to purchase them in the same transaction as the admission tickets? ie can i you add campervan tickets to the order screen for the general admission tickets?

The reason i ask, is i dont want to purchase admission tickets, to then have to go back to the campervan page to find out theres none in the resale and sold out!

Thanks in advanced!

31 minutes ago, GLOVERMX said:

Morning Everyone!

I missed out on the general sale, same on the resale, so praying for tickets in the secret sales.

Me and my other half are too old for camping, so have to be able to take the campervan. In the event i get to purchase tickets in the secret resale, and campervan tickets are available again, will i be able to purchase them in the same transaction as the admission tickets? ie can i you add campervan tickets to the order screen for the general admission tickets?

The reason i ask, is i dont want to purchase admission tickets, to then have to go back to the campervan page to find out theres none in the resale and sold out!

Thanks in advanced!

It seems like campervan tickets are being put online as they get cancelled so the likelihood of them being available for the secret resale is slim. It depends if you would be prepared to go without it 

1 hour ago, GLOVERMX said:

Morning Everyone!

Thanks in advanced!

Like Lucy says, only a slim chance I'm afraid. That's compounded by the fact that if it's anything like last year's flash sale the time it takes to select a campervan ticket would most likely see you missing out on admission tickets anyway. Fingers crossed that it's more sedate like in 2015!

It'd probably be best to check out the options for off-site campervan pitches and go for the admission tickets anyway. If Glasto pitches are available afterwards then all well and good, if not you've got a backup plan.

3 hours ago, GLOVERMX said:

Morning Everyone!

Thanks in advanced!

If you do get tickets and can't get a campervan ticket then you might want to consider Ashcombe Park http://ashcombepark.com/. I parked the car there last year, but you can also buy camper pitches for £60. It's about 10 minutes from Gate D so possibly closer than the campervan fields anyway, not quite the same as being in the proper campervan fields but if it means the difference between you going or not then I'd say definitely worth it! 

5 hours ago, Thunderstruck said:

I'm sorted for tickets...but happy to help in the secret resales. What's the deal with the WhatsApp group? 

We have a group, strictly a no-banter system, and approval is only granted to those who are actively using page pingers. I think we're aiming for it to be a messaging system to alert when resales are on.

11 hours ago, GLOVERMX said:

Morning Everyone!

Thanks in advanced!

As others have said I think it's unlikely because the cancellation deadline has passed but Ashcombe Park could be a good shot as franathy suggested

8 hours ago, beefykoala said:

Thanks for all who refunded. It gives me hope <3

There's been lots of worthy view refunded so hopefully they all came with tickets too that go back in the pot :) keeping my fingers crossed for everyone 

That's been live since the general resale, so unless changes are detected on it, I don't think it means that a server resale is imminent.

(Doesn't mean it isn't imminent either though of course and add you say it is another link to monitor)

Edited by billum

Hey guys, just wondering, is most likely gonna have to try for tickets on my phone as I'll be at work, ive got auto fill on chrome set up for the reg number and postcode boxes, but is there a way to have payment details ready too? Obviously we can't access the payment page yet so not sure if there's a different way around it? 

Not very tech savvy haha

thanks!

3 minutes ago, Lucys92 said:

Hey guys, just wondering, is most likely gonna have to try for tickets on my phone as I'll be at work, ive got auto fill on chrome set up for the reg number and postcode boxes, but is there a way to have payment details ready too? Obviously we can't access the payment page yet so not sure if there's a different way around it? 

Not very tech savvy haha

thanks!

Last year someone suggested setting up keyboard short cuts on a mobile, so you add a couple of letters/numbers and it brings up the whole thing as a suggested word/phrase/number. Not sure where you'd find it on an android phone, but in iOS it's under general settings>keyboards>text replacement.