Cabaret Field bar, Wednesday 6pm: eFestivals meet

eFestivals

How do you pin a badge onto a naked body?

Ha ha! I won't be naked at the meet. Although I may be wearing just a sarong and t-shirt. Having said that, if it is very hot then I may well nude up!

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same as on my previous trip down ( 2013 ) I won`t arrive till Thursday night so cant make this :(

Would have been nice to have a beer with y`all and present my signed picture of Alex Salmond to Neil :D

I did wander past the cider bus late on the Thursday last time proudly sporting my efest tshirt but it was pissing down and it wasn`t obvious who or where anyone was plus I had two 8 years olds in tow so I had 1 pint and made my way to an indoor bar and we ended up watching tennis......rock, and, roll !

I have made a couple of efest meets at other fests and would thoroughly recommend it to anyone caught in 2 minds. Great fun and why not enjoy a beer with folk who enjoy the tunes. Planning on having a beer at some point this year with Thurlow off the NFR NFC thread as I met him in Glasgow the other week at the Vintage Trouble gig ( he is a Kendal Calling regular ). Will be sporting the t shirt again this year at some point so maybe bump into one or two of you over the weekend. Have fun :beach:

Same as on my previous trip down ( 2013 ) I won`t arrive till Thursday night so cant make this :(

Would have been nice to have a beer with y`all and present my signed picture of Alex Salmond to Neil :D

I did wander past the cider bus late on the Thursday last time proudly sporting my efest tshirt but it was pissing down and it wasn`t obvious who or where anyone was plus I had two 8 years olds in tow so I had 1 pint and made my way to an indoor bar and we ended up watching tennis......rock, and, roll !

I have made a couple of efest meets at other fests and would thoroughly recommend it to anyone caught in 2 minds. Great fun and why not enjoy a beer with folk who enjoy the tunes. Planning on having a beer at some point this year with Thurlow off the NFR NFC thread as I met him in Glasgow the other week at the Vintage Trouble gig ( he is a Kendal Calling regular ). Will be sporting the t shirt again this year at some point so maybe bump into one or two of you over the weekend. Have fun :beach:

We'll be catching up for 1 mate, and if your wanting to meet more folks the NFR NFC lots are having a second meet for anyone arriving on the thursday at the same place as the proper efests meet

you mean the 2nd forums that was linked to Glasto's website, after these ones.

These are the original 'official' forums (it's a long and boring story).

Haha I'm not getting into all that again!!

Same each year for me. I'd like to come along for a bit but i go with a huge group of people and there are always new people every year. I've sort ended up giving the new guys a tour on the Wednesday each year now.

It's difficult to get away from my group but we usually go to Brothers bar on Wednesday so if it's only in the next field i might pop over for a while.

Cheers guys, still can't get over the fact that I've got a ticket, this whole year and a half there has been a miserable void without it. Now I can get involved in the build up and the excitement again!

I'll be looking for people to see shows with me as well as I don't want to be alone all the time, my definates so far are Sleaford Mods, Fat Whites, The Fall, The Mothership, Roy Ayers and FFS.

Edited by BlackHole2006