Cabaret Field bar, Wednesday 6pm: eFestivals meet

eFestivals

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking hate Picadilly. First year I went they played Assassin into Chop Suey there and it was a fucking riot. Every other time I've been has been revolting.

I remember being absolutely Gillespie'd Thursday night in 2013 when it absolutely pissed down and the mud went up to our knees in some parts. Me and one of my mates left the rest of our group and got absolutely caked in mud when we let 2 girls on our shoulders. I also remember them playing killing in the name of into Bonfire and everyone just lost it. Was carnage down there, that was the only time I've ever enjoyed it there. Don't even think about going there if you're not completely smashed.

Shame Electric Picnic is sold out cos I'd be suggesting that for ye especially seeing as the exchange is in yer favour. Crippled us going over for Glasto. 

I'm on holiday during then anyways. Sad times.

I haven't got a 2nd person to make the pair. Most people I know either love the stuff on offer at Leeds or stuff on offer at V. Shocking.

Amount of people I know who love the Leeds line-up is mind boggling, I've had to twist serious arms to get a small band together for Latitude rather than just the regular 3. I do work with regular V goers who seem content to complain about the line-up before the fest and complain about the horrible crowds afterwards, if you do it to yourself then you fucking deserve it.

Amount of people I know who love the Leeds line-up is mind boggling, I've had to twist serious arms to get a small band together for Latitude rather than just the regular 3. I do work with regular V goers who seem content to complain about the line-up before the fest and complain about the horrible crowds afterwards, if you do it to yourself then you fucking deserve it.

All down to cash. My mind keeps changing on what I want to do, now I'm completely ruling Leeds out and thinking of either Green Man solo or Bestival with my brother. If I save up and can't afford either, then I have some money to splash out on some shows later in the year. Happy days.

OK shame of this aside the photos have jogged some memories. which seem surprisingly intact but utterly without names attached

dddddddddddiiiid i meet... langdale wolf and zec quinn?

Langdale hasn't been to Glasters since 2010.

Fuck. Who did I meet? Maybe I'm doing this the wrong way around

I met you, I recognised you after meeting you last year, think apart from Neil you were the only person I instantly recognised haha. Edit and obv scotty with the shirt and horns lol

Edited by JayBalls

Well I took my time but I am finally here to say thanks to those who I spoke to at the meet and who were so welcoming.

My name says it all and I did try to slip in and off again without making much of a splash, so didn't meet many of you, but enjoyed my short stay nonetheless. Also bumped into a couple of you on the Thursday, at the Wilko early set and in WG before

Drenge.

You said my hair was more tame than the last time we met ???!!!???

Aaaah that was then :lol: sorry for any weirdness. if it makes any sense you seemed calm and serene rather than bright and bouncy is what memory says, i'm not sure i had any filter on what was coming out :unsure:

Ooooh Jay. Yes, sorry. Sco77ie always seems to loom into view for me from a metre or two away and I'm busy doing a doubletake and I'm past

• 8 months later...
7 minutes ago, TomViolence said:

I look forward to spending the the next 3 months saying I'll be at the '16 meet and then bottling it last minute

Nothing to bottle. Just walk up to Scottie - the axe murderer looking bloke in the loudest headgear - and introduce yourself. A lot of people who go don't post really. Its all good.