Cabaret Field bar, Wednesday 6pm: eFestivals meet

eFestivals

What is this 'sobriety' of which you speak?!

No broken leg this time, please.

I bottled it last year and was late. This year, I'll be late again, but not as much.

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took me a number of years to actually talk to some people at the meet. Finally did Last year and they were great once I got over being shy and just walking past. The flag helped as well as I knew I was in the right place.

Edited by Spacey

How should I come dressed?

Is it black tie?

Mankini (Gruff was f* ace at Leeds on the multimedia tour)

If there isn't a champagne reception I will be most disappointed.

I shall be having a stonking hissy fit if there are no butlers there serving the fizz!

Bloody hell, you two. It's Tuborg, Get over it. Proper silver service is at my CV.

Ah, the old online versus real life identity clash. Like meeting yourself in the past's version of the future. I'm real tempted to come say hi to some of you. Depending on coach times and tent erection, I hope to see you there.

Come say Hi. If in doubt, just say you're russycarps. For 5 days, who do you want to be?

Gonna try and pluck up enough courage to appear too, although my mum always said I'm strawberry blonde. And I'm not a girl.

Do it. I was ginger, I'm more grey, I'm not a girl either.

We will be there again, I made an appearance last year, very good it was too, and this year I think i'll leave the Rum at the tent, this lead to very bad consequences when later trying to find my way back to the tent!

We will be there again, I made an appearance last year, very good it was too, and this year I think i'll leave the Rum at the tent, this lead to very bad consequences when later trying to find my way back to the tent!

I'm gonna try and pop along, I will not be leaving the rum at the tent.

Came to one a few years ago at the cider bus, but was so busy, hardly spoke to anyone, so be nice this time to meet y'all