Run the Jewels, Jewels, Jewels

makhulumo

1 hour ago, st dan said:

Will never happen, but a WH headline slot would be fantastic. 

Realistically, I think they will be in with a good shout for JP headliner when they are next on the farm. Which wouldn't be too bad I guess. 

I was thinking that with all the hype they might be an outside shout to headline WH this year. That would be epic. Great in '15 would definitely like to see them after dark.

They are certainly a bigger draw than they were 2 years ago, whether they would headline is another matter.

Them being there feels like a dead cert to me, looking at the number of dates on the run the world tour they seem to be trying to play basically everywhere this year and are definitely going to be in Europe at the time.

1 hour ago, Spindles said:

They are certainly a bigger draw than they were 2 years ago, whether they would headline is another matter.

Them being there feels like a dead cert to me, looking at the number of dates on the run the world tour they seem to be trying to play basically everywhere this year and are definitely going to be in Europe at the time.

Yeah I agree, they're going to be a pretty unavoidable fixture on the festival circuit this year. No complaints here of course cos they're bloody ace live.

13 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

I think the venue has made an arse of that,  because they definitely aren't officially booked for it 

9 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

They must have, yeah. Was definitely there earlier.

Interesting. Fingers crossed its been the ABC jumping the gun and it'll be officially announced soon. 

• Upvote 1

Ace! Definitely hoping to go to the Manchester date, although looked at their recent setlist and it seems they've stopped playing anything from their first album (or in some cases, just the title track) which is disappointing. I know they've toured the hell out of it by now and have a new album to promote, but I love that album!

• Upvote 1