Run the Jewels, Jewels, Jewels

makhulumo

I have been listening to RTJ loads recently, so fucking excited. Skipped out on them at Field Day because I thought it was going to be overcrowded and I didn't want anything to ruin this experience. Friday West Holts is just impeccable. Shame about Sharon giving me doubts.

What's this "Sharon giving me doubts" biz?

I have been listening to RTJ loads recently, so fucking excited. Skipped out on them at Field Day because I thought it was going to be overcrowded and I didn't want anything to ruin this experience. 

RTJ were by far the best thing about Field Day, they were well worth getting to the front for. I don't know whether to see them at glasto or not though. They're great, obviously, and it'd be great to introduce them to new people in my group, but they clash with Wilko Johnson and although I love WH I can't help but feel that they're more closely suited to a tent gig.

You'd miss half her set.

If you start making your way out of Run the Jewels ten minutes before the end, you could probably see between 40-50 minutes of Sharon van Etten's set. That's my plan anyway.

Some people have suggested quickest way from WH to Park is along the railway line but I can't believe it isn't quicker to cut through the green fields and kings meadow and end up at the back of the Park.

See her after RTJ...

Well, yes. As I said above, their Pitchfork Paris announcement has cheered me up, so I can happily miss the end of their set. I was also referring to missing Caribou though, in my general Friday West Holts appraisal.

Lets not threat about these sorts of things, the friday is looking rather fantastic atm!

I am actually hoping for someone run of the mill/abit shit to fill in the sub slot on the Pyramid!

yep, all this talk of Elbow has got me excited (something i didn't think Elbow were capable of). stick Elbow there, give 'em a long set, Motorhead and Run The Jewels ahoy!