announcement

eFestivals

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aha yeah. If its busy its really busy. But last year I did it in 5 minutes.

After abandoning the women folk of course. A proper man walk.

Yeah. I just basically double the time it takes me to get anywhere from sub-headliner til 1am compared to any other time.

im amazed that in a line up of hundreds theres not many old time fest favs we do have dreadzone,3DMs,pronghorn/guns of nav,lazy habbits ect but no levs ,NMA,faithless ....idont know where im going with this cos i dont mind the line up persay but as a festi thats the biggest i would have liked to have seen some of these older bands playing ........its just me i know so there you go my thoughts laid bare even tho even i dont know where there going lol

moring

bye

Ah but peace rabbit hole then clashes with the Foo fighters. looks like its peace instead of jungle then...

Peace is looking like something I might have to make a decision for on the day. I absolutely love them but I would quite like to see Motorhead and it'd be the 3rd time in the space of a year I've seen them. Still, they're reliably great and Motorhead are a bit of a novelty act anyway... guess I'll have to see how I'm feeling.

Peace is looking like something I might have to make a decision for on the day. I absolutely love them but I would quite like to see Motorhead and it'd be the 3rd time in the space of a year I've seen them. Still, they're reliably great and Motorhead are a bit of a novelty act anyway... guess I'll have to see how I'm feeling.

you cant beat peace in a tent. so much better than them being on an open air outdoor stage

you cant beat peace in a tent. so much better than them being on an open air outdoor stage

True, the 2 times I've seen them were on main stage at Reading, which I spent most of recovering from Royal Blood and trying to move into the crowd, and as support for Bombay Bicycle Club where naturally only part of the crowd was into it, so I reckon this will have a much better atmosphere than either of those. Might have go, but it's a tricky decision.

By the looks of who he's up against .. Jamie T will get a sizeable crowd I would have thought.

I dunno, I think it will be big but not massive. Weller will still pull a reasonable crowd based on his older stuff and I think FKA Twigs will get a fairly big crowd. Don't see Death Cab pulling that many people away from him.