announcement

eFestivals

Fair comment. I just saw it posted elsewhere and thought it sounded plausible. Neil said he couldn't say, but I am clearly not averse to a bit of uninformed speculation. You know how some of us can be.

Was not towards you, apologies. Just that I doubt it's true due to the timing of the Glasgow gig which was announced in december.

If there was a shed of truth in it, that would Glastonbury were in their struggle period for a very long time.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to mention the fact that the drummer has pled guilty, so the festival cancelling their set because of it wouldn't be that controversial.

Neil made it sound like the controversy was something to do with information that would reflect really badly on one of the parties. I can totally understand why he doesn't want to share it without any sort of confirmation.

Maybe they just had an act in the pipeline which was asking for something that Glastonbury couldn't give?

"badly on one of the parties" can be interpreted in many ways so unless Neil shares we will forever be in the dark :)

Peace have a sneaky second set in the Rabbit Hole if that's a help to you.

You just saved my life, is it in the secret part of the rabbit hole or just the main area? never been before

Was not towards you, apologies. Just that I doubt it's true due to the timing of the Glasgow gig which was announced in december.

If there was a shed of truth in it, that would Glastonbury were in their struggle period for a very long time.

I think you're correct that the timing isn't right, I bet there's more to it - maybe Glasto were initially in talks with ACDC, then dropped them because of what happened with Phil Rudd, then they were probably in talks with someone else who also fell through, which then lead to The Who.

Do you reckon this is the first year Emily is truly running the show? or Is that just me?

I can't help but get that 'vibe'. Based on little but I just get the feeling things feel the same but different this year?

Is that just me? For the past few years she's been slowly by slowly taking over the mantle.

Do you reckon this is the first year Emily is truly running the show? or Is that just me?

I can't help but get that 'vibe'. Based on little but I just get the feeling things feel the same but different this year?

Is that just me? For the past few years she's been slowly by slowly taking over the mantle.

Same. Happy for that as well, there is no one better qualified on the planet to handle the reigns.