announcement

eFestivals

Can you guys confirm...

...the set times page has crashed and burned at the moment, has it not?

Bloody frustrating!!

I've not actually seen it yet...

Ben

Gutted for you, it was very kindly dropped in the chatroom at about 8.25 and I haven't closed the page since, just gone up and down it repeatedly. Hadn't considered that it would be overloaded in the meantime.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get on clashfinder Ben, that's up

Head for clashfinder yo, not sure if it's finished yet but the mighty dentalplan (amongst others) have ensured it's got most things down.

Yeah, that's pretty good, but I need the Glade as well.

TBH, I'm initially a bit down, but only as I think I am in all shades of Clash Shit!

Put that fucking webpage back up!

#atypicalfuryaftersuchalongwait!

:)

Ben

TBH, I'm initially a bit down, but only as I think I am in all shades of Clash Shit!

Someone in another thread put it brilliantly.

It's going to be a year where who you see depends on where you are on the site and where you feel like heading.

I reckon you are going to have a fantastic time when you see the scale of it and realise that you can just end up missing most of what you planned because it's a trek over there and so much great stuff is going on nearby that you can't see a reason to waste the time trudging somewhere only to trudge back after.

Clashes be damned! It's going to be great :)

Someone in another thread put it brilliantly.

It's going to be a year where who you see depends on where you are on the site and where you feel like heading.

I reckon you are going to have a fantastic time when you see the scale of it and realise that you can just end up missing most of what you planned because it's a trek over there and so much great stuff is going on nearby that you can't see a reason to waste the time trudging somewhere only to trudge back after.

Clashes be damned! It's going to be great :)

That's a great post, Spindles, and I agree fully.

However, I still wanna see the line-up page!!! :(

Ben

Head for clashfinder yo, not sure if it's finished yet but the mighty dentalplan (amongst others) have ensured it's got most things down.

I've done the main stages but not the rest of the goodness. I would continue but it's tedious as hell trying to resize those tiny boxes and my face has gone numb so I think those two things are probably connected.

If anyone gets spare time and could throw a stage in there then it would be appreciated and could end up all done today.

Guys, I'm still struggling, as the it's 'Page Not Found' on the website.

Can anyone confirm that PSB are 2000-2100h in the Glade on Saturday?

One of the clashfinders says so. If yes, and then I get to go to Spiritualized followed by Jon Hopkins, that might just be the best Saturday night of my life!

Ben

One of the clashfinders says so. If yes, and then I get to go to Spiritualized followed by Jon Hopkins, that might just be the best Saturday night of my life!

Ben

PUBLIC SERVICE BROADCASTING 22:55 - 00:25

Ben

2255-0025.

Staggering that it's their only set.

Ben

22.55 to 00.25 in the Glade Saturday