Artists with new material late 2014 / 2015. Who could play in 2015.

Matt42

Madonna, Radiohead, Leonard Cohen, Frank Ocean, TDCC, Florence and the machine, Adele, Jessie Ware, The Foo Fighters, The Stone Roses (possibly), The Libertines, Noel Gallagher,

Just the six headliners :sarcastic:

Kodaline (working on new album currently)

three years in a row would be a bit much

Courteeners new album out and touring soon. Not too many people on here are fans but where could you see them play? Subbed JP in 2013, sub or 3rd down on other next year?

could maybe be sub other in the unlikely event of Florence subbing FM, otherwise JP headliner

I'm not even an oasis fan - I find them highly overrated, yet Noel's album surprised me.

Oasis will never reform, if Noel gets album #2 right, he'l have even less of a need to reform.

Liam will just (gladly) rot away.

Oasis reformation would be incredible, victims of their own success in terms of all the negativity that surround them, it's not for everyone but for me they are the one band I'd want to see over any other.

on haitus again, keles solo album is out this month.

But they're definitely still together and they definitely want to keep working together as a band and they're definitely not splitting up and they're definitely still together so just stop asking about it alright because they are definitely still together as a band and they are not breaking up so why would you keep asking about it and going on about it when they are definitely still together?

• Upvote 1

I really wouldn't mind if they never came back, I actually think I'd prefer it. I've enjoyed every album so far, but nobody can deny that they've been on a big downward trend since the first one. The EP last year was a pretty dreadful omen of what might come next, I'd much rather they went their separate ways, leaving me safe to talk wistfully about how excellent they were when I was a teenager. Then in 20 years they can reform and sell tickets/repackaged versions of Silent Alarm back to my sad middle aged self who bangs on about how great the 2000s were, even though nobody cares.