Artists with new material late 2014 / 2015. Who could play in 2015.

Matt42

Apologies if already mentioned in the thread...

...but The Twilight Sad have their fourth LP coming out in a couple of weeks. Would love to see them at the festival in 2015.

Ben

I'll second that. Saw them in Paisley cathedral with the Scottish National Orchestra and it was stunning (clips on youtube I think)

I'll second that. Saw them in Paisley cathedral with the Scottish National Orchestra and it was stunning (clips on youtube I think)

Aww I would have loved to go to that (they released it as a free EP through their website last year), I saw them in Manchester on Sunday, they very effectively consoled my ticket woes, always a great show. They'd be excellent on William's Green stage, I read an interview recently where they said they love playing festivals, but don't get booked a lot. If we all join forces and pester the bookers, we can make this happen.

Aww I would have loved to go to that (they released it as a free EP through their website last year), I saw them in Manchester on Sunday, they very effectively consoled my ticket woes, always a great show. They'd be excellent on William's Green stage, I read an interview recently where they said they love playing festivals, but don't get booked a lot. If we all join forces and pester the bookers, we can make this happen.

My name is iain and I endorse this campaign.

Anyone reckon Enter Shikari could pull off a slot in the John Peel? potentially subbing it? Or would that be too small for them?

Would love to see them in there, but as they played the Other last time, reckon maybe too small for them. Hope they are back next year somewhere

was a big fan of her first album but really didn't like her second. this sounds pretty good. thought she was a lost cause after that second album but maybe there's hope yet

My thoughts exactly. Saw her several times on the first album and she got better each show. Stayed way clear after the 2nd though. No idea where she would play though... fairly high slot on JP?

was a big fan of her first album but really didn't like her second. this sounds pretty good. thought she was a lost cause after that second album but maybe there's hope yet

I quite liked the 2nd album!! (Well parts of it, listened to it over the weekend and there's a good few songs that could be removed but Bubbleghum Bitch is a damn good pop tune and Teen Idle/home wrecker were decent to). Not as good as the first though...but most acts seem to struggle with the 2nd album I think.

Edited by LondonTom

Jessie Ware please. Just on the first listen of her second album and really liking it. Missed her last year.

her new album is okay but it really isn't a patch on the first. seems like she's reaching for the charts a little too much imo. that Ed Sheeran penned song especially is just horrible. a damn shame because her first album is just amazing, although there are a few songs that i'm really liking (You & I (Forever) especially is great)