Artists with new material late 2014 / 2015. Who could play in 2015.

Matt42

her new album is okay but it really isn't a patch on the first. seems like she's reaching for the charts a little too much imo. that Ed Sheeran penned song especially is just horrible. a damn shame because her first album is just amazing, although there are a few songs that i'm really liking (You & I (Forever) especially is great)

Plus the self-consciously '80s' synth drums on Tough Love are irritating.

I think The Chills will be there, they had a successful UK/Europe tour this year, their first since 1996, and the demands there for more shows. They've got a new album coming out next year.

Would like to see them on the John Peel/Other/The Park. Something like that. Then again I'm not a Glaston expert but they'll be somewhere with the indie bands or legends.

They last played Glaston in 1987, the most popular kiwi export of the flying nun label.

I think The Chills will be there, they had a successful UK/Europe tour this year, their first since 1996, and the demands there for more shows. They've got a new album coming out next year.

Would like to see them on the John Peel/Other/The Park. Something like that. Then again I'm not a Glaston expert but they'll be somewhere with the indie bands or legends.

They last played Glaston in 1987, the most popular kiwi export of the flying nun label.

They were strongly rumoured to be playing this year but for whatever reason seems it didn't happen: http://www.odt.co.nz/news/dunedin/291169/possible-festival-slot-chills

her new album is okay but it really isn't a patch on the first. seems like she's reaching for the charts a little too much imo. that Ed Sheeran penned song especially is just horrible. a damn shame because her first album is just amazing, although there are a few songs that i'm really liking (You & I (Forever) especially is great)

was a big fan of jessiw are on her first album..(she reminds me of teena marie) but having seen her on Later with jools a t the weekend, the new songs sounded way too much like radio 2 / MOR / x factor special guest perfromance material...a pity, but she's still young, and is great live, and with ehr being a bitg glastonbury fan ehrself..she would do great on whatever stage next year.

Yeah they did the UK tour instead. I've talked to their manager as know him fairly well (I'm from Dunedin myself), and he indicated they're working on UK dates for next year. Will hit him up in a bit and inquire about Glaston. Would they be booking smaller artists this early?

Tame Impala are relatively quite at the minute. They must be working on an album? Anybody know? Hopefully will see them on the lineup again

Watched them both days at Finsbury Park supporting AM. I personally thought they were poor but on record they're ok.

Wu-Tang Clan have an album out in December, possibly their last one. Would love to see them.

was a big fan of jessiw are on her first album..(she reminds me of teena marie) but having seen her on Later with jools a t the weekend, the new songs sounded way too much like radio 2 / MOR / x factor special guest perfromance material...a pity, but she's still young, and is great live, and with ehr being a bitg glastonbury fan ehrself..she would do great on whatever stage next year.

Big fan of the first album, but saw her at Glastonbury and Latitude last year and thought she was utterly horrible both times. Didn't seem to want to concentrate on performing as much as she wanted to just chat shit and shriek inanities. If she just sang her songs and kept the talking to a minimum it would be pretty good, but it was more a case of "Jessie Ware talks at length about random bollocks, and also some songs".

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.laweekly.com/westcoastsound/2014/10/22/queens-of-the-stone-ages-josh-homme-is-our-last-real-rock-star?page=3

Found a very long article/interview with Josh Homme. Talks about plans for new Eagles of Death Metal/Desert Sessions album next year. Would love to see Desert Sessions material being toured!!