Artists with new material late 2014 / 2015. Who could play in 2015.

Matt42

By fantastic, do you mean more of the same old similar Oasis songs?

I'm not even an oasis fan - I find them highly overrated, yet Noel's album surprised me.

I think regarding an appearance of any Gallacher bros. I'd prefer an Oasis slot. Not NGHFB or Beady Eye. On Sunday night I think it'd work best.

Oasis will never reform, if Noel gets album #2 right, he'l have even less of a need to reform.

Liam will just (gladly) rot away.

I've heard Faith No More are in the studio and are going to release a new album next year around April. Who knows which festivals they would play. Glasto maybe?

I've heard Faith No More are in the studio and are going to release a new album next year around April. Who knows which festivals they would play. Glasto maybe?

Saw them in the summer and they were really good. Can't see where they would fit in at Glasto though. Interest in them was really low even at Reading fest a few years back too

Saw them in the summer and they were really good. Can't see where they would fit in at Glasto though. Interest in them was really low even at Reading fest a few years back too

how empty the tent was for them really saddened me. granted they were up against Kings Of Leon who were at their absolute peak (popularity wise) at the time but it was depressing to just be able to walk right to the front of the stage in a tent for such a great band

i initially thought they;d fair well in the same slot as Pixies / Smashing Pumpkins but i don't know if they're as popular as either of those. fingers crossed though. they'd be a fantastic booking. although i can see them possibly subbing (or even headlining) Sonisphere (were supposed to headline a couple of years back but it got cancelled)

Perfume Genius would be great. His new album is shaping up quite nicely and seems like quite a departure from his last album:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfUzs4NDa64

Please no, album sounds great - but at EOTR it was woefully delivered, not sure there's much improvement could be made apart from just playing the album instead of performing live.