Artists with new material late 2014 / 2015. Who could play in 2015.

Matt42

I think Florence is quite nice and would happily see here ahead of most of the rumoured headliners “muse and foo fighters” particularly.

There's a good case to be made for If There's Any Justice In The World being one of the only decent tunes to have ever emerged from the UK's noughties TV talent show treadmill.

That and about half a dozen by Girls Aloud.

You should both go and sit in the corner and think hard about what you have just said! :P

First Aid kit have just announced a tour for next year. Hopefully they're still on the road by June!

Just saw these dates, mental that they're big enough for the Manchester Apollo now. Although I think it's put me off going, I should have gone for the Albert Hall one. They'd work better in a smaller setting, and the Apollo is a pain in the arse.

These Belle & Sebastian developments definitely put them into the running, doesn't it? Other stage sub?