Would Kanye at Glastonbury work?

mattgimmeshelter

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he's doing another interview with Zane Lowe tomorrow. the last one was, obviously, brilliant, so i look forward to that! hopefully gonna announce some more details of his new album as well

I reckon his album will be out in the next three weeks or something. Seems like he's finished with all the stuff regarding it and putting his name out there again (as if it ever wasn't) to whip up some interest. He might disclose about the tour with Rihanna as - if that leaked Ticketmaster page isn't wrong - it goes on sale next week.

I reckon his album will be out in the next three weeks or something. Seems like he's finished with all the stuff regarding it and putting his name out there again (as if it ever wasn't) to whip up some interest. He might disclose about the tour with Rihanna as - if that leaked Ticketmaster page isn't wrong - it goes on sale next week.

ah you're probably right, just remembered that he definitely said he's gonna drop it in a Beyonce-like fashion (of course)

Flicking between ITV & ITV+1. Disappointed Swift didn't give us the self confirmation Matt was hoping for but....

Foo Fighters getting theirs... were they in the exact same place, wearing the exact same clothes as when they got the NME award,

we reckoned so. didn't even seem to know what the awards ceremony was either, even what country it was. such a fucking embarassing lack of gratitude when James Bay turned up and had to be 'interviewed' by Sam Smith and Ant and Dec instead of a speech to accpet his (more important) award.

we reckoned so. didn't even seem to know what the awards ceremony was either, even what country it was. such a fucking embarassing lack of gratitude when James Bay turned up and had to be 'interviewed' by Sam Smith and Ant and Dec instead of a speech to accpet his (more important) award.

As if any of the awards are important. Especially that one.

I didn't watch the thing live, but I've since seen most of his performance on Facebook and I thought it was alright. Screw ITV for censoring it though, especially as it was post-watershed

As if any of the awards are important. Especially that one.

i wasn't being serious, don't worry. I can't stand the Critics Choice award, I know the whole thing is self-congratulatory as fuck but inventing an award just to give the same act the Breakthrough category the next year and say "hey look we were right" takes the piss. And I'm not even bitter because Royal Blood shoud've taken Breakthrough all day long.

Hes shit isn't he?

No, I don't think so. I guess to you he may be, but he's released what many regard to be near classic hip hop albums, many critically acclaimed. Musically, I think he's excellent, and since Glastonbury book in large part based on music, I think he'd be an excellent headliner.

And a c**t.

Oh, a complete c**t. No argument from me at all, there.

Edited by kalifire

No, I don't think so. I guess to you he may be, but he's released what many regard to be near classic hip hop albums, many critically acclaimed. Musically, I think he's excellent, and since Glastonbury book in large part based on music, I think he'd be an excellent headliner.

Glastonbury should be booking good live acts, not merely-popular acts.

Which should rule out Kanye. Yes, I have seen him.