Acid_Haze

Mani came on right at the end of Brown's set to do IATR and they pulled the plug because they'd over-run. It was all that kept the set from perfect.

Scream that year were amazing! i'd forgotten that. Cheers.

Edit: best evidence I can turn up on a quick google: http://www.john-squire.com/ianbrown/media/manon05-06-27.html

Reading that and seeing Brian Wilson mentioned reminds me how horrifically sunburnt I got that afternoon, funny considering the conditions a couple of days before!

• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

I don't think he'd headline anyway so you're safe for future years.

I just clocked AC/DC aren't on the Coachella livestream which is obviously useless knowledge now but maybe a reason against them in future years.

I believe they are having a few songs shown at a later date but not shown live.

RODNEY BRANIGAN - He usually plays Small World Stage on Wed or Thu. Great introductory dose of 'music' on the first few days before the weekend begins. Terrific showman and cracking bloke. Btw he also sings and he often plays a really cool rendition of Kanye West's Golddigger and Radiohead's Creep.

Small World Stage / Glastonbury 2013

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DPVMGT6mHFM

Gold Digger

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=llGxo6F5Myc

Shouldn't really share this bloke cos that wee tent can get packed but I'm sure you'll appreciate. Pick up some tasty grub from Green Fields area, sit down and enjoy.

Shall most likely end up catching a set by him again this year. Saw two last year including the one with Tim Snider that he did in a tented stage up in the park area and loved every minute!

I believe they are having a few songs shown at a later date but not shown live.

I see. That would be a bit crap for Glasto though wouldn't it? Half an hour shown on the following Thursday after the news while the main attraction on the telly on the Saturday night is something like Disclosure.

I see. That would be a bit crap for Glasto though wouldn't it? Half an hour shown on the following Thursday after the news while the main attraction on the telly on the Saturday night is something like Disclosure.

I'm sure everyone at home will enjoy watching Ben Howard on Saturday night this year :P

Edited by MattDavies__

Is Kanye unlikely to broadcast? I should think he would. At least, maybe delayed a little to cut out All Day and rant.

I dunno, just when you mentioned AC/DC I remembered that could well be a problem with Kanye too.

I do agree though, I reckon he'll be talked into the benefit of it and allow it to happen.