• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

New to me from the playlist that I'm really enjoying are John Fairhirst and also The Cadbury Sisters. Very different from each other but I'll try to catch both this year.

I'll give them a shot! I'm trying to push myself out of my comfort zone, so I'll give any recommendation a go

I do love a bit of Chromeo, so I've already been on that like a dog on hot chips!

Speaking of hot chips, I can't wait to see Hot Chip again. Stalked them for years now.

Will definitely pop the others in my playlist too

I love a bit of Hot Chip. I randomly met Al Doyle at Glasto at about 3am last year - bloody nice bloke.

Was on site today dropping of some gear to the guys who run the Festibell glamping site & there speculation is the stone roses but I think that's a semi educated guess.

This is the view from there site atm

image_zpslyn0gaei.jpg

Really hope that's right but I refuse to get my hopes up..

I was really looking forward to them but found it a bit of a let down. Ian Brown after was much better. Opened with i wanna be adored>sally cinnamon>this is the one>made of stone (if I remember rightly). The place went nuts.

The great Basement Jaxx or Ian Brown debate of 2005!

Not close, obviously, and despite being up to my knees in sticky mud, Brown's set that night was a top ten (maybe top five) Glasto gig ever for me. It might have been number one if he hadn't been yanked off stage as Mani played the opening bass line for I Am The Resurrection (and if it hadn't been for Blur 09, Fogerty 07 or Cave 13!!).

Perhaps I mean modifiers. I'll admit that my grammar's not quite what it could be...

That really wasn't the point I was trying to make. There's nothing wrong with your grammar at all. I was merely pointing out that "Bowie" and "reasonably likely" very much belong together in a sentence, albeit a miserable sentence most of us would rather not hear.

That really wasn't the point I was trying to make. There's nothing wrong with your grammar at all. I was merely pointing out that "Bowie" and "reasonably likely" very much belong together in a sentence, albeit a miserable sentence most of us would rather not hear.

Sort of my point, in that all I was getting at is that there needs to be something like an "isn't" somewhere in the mix.