Prince, Metallica and Outkast confirmed for Glastonbury 2014 Festival today?

Guest StoneCircle

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think even the media have grasped that they're not touring now. Wouldn't have made sense for them to release a massive album then tour a year after when people have mostly stopped talking about it. If they were gonna tour it would have made sense to hold back the release until they were ready - same as Bowie.

Every year I try to resist the Prince rumour threads, because every year I feel progressively more ashamed of myself for allowing myself to believe it might finally happen. I've not succeeded this year either, damn it!

I'd take Kasabian headlining the Sunday for the next 5 years on the trot if the Eavi granted us Prince just the once.

I have solid info that they're not.

I also had solid info about their (non)tour plans for 2013, what they'd done on their album, and when the album was to be released.

So anyone, please feel free to tell me that they're touring. :lol:

Im starting to really question my wifes taste in music these days, she's never been one for older or legendary acts and we only watched an hour of the Stones last year as they arent her thing and it was the only thing she asked for in terms of bands we watched.

Shes now told me she doesnt want to see Prince if he's booked. Ive told her that some of our friends better have as questionable taste in music so she has company on the Saturday night as Im not missing him and I know I can always go and watch him with my brother and his friends