lazzareo

The camping essentials - I've found a bargain which you all need to know about thread...

10 hours ago, HalfAnIdiot said:

WTF is that!

Looks like some kind of waterboarding torture aid!

Which website did you order it from exactly? 

🤔 😁

It felt like it :) ... was decathlon ... I’ve since seen some recommendations on there :) 

51 minutes ago, tjamest said:

I bought and used it at home for a few days as an extra bed along with https://www.thermarest.com/ie/neoair-voyager and found it amazingly comfy, although nearly fell off it a couple of times. 

Struggled to use it in my tent though as i hadn't thought about my pop up tent only being just over a metre high and once perched on top of this i was near enough scraping the top of the tent with my nose.

That looks realistic ... fortunately have a taller tent ... thanks 

13 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

That looks realistic ... fortunately have a taller tent ... thanks 

I have one of these and it is phenomenally comfortable to sleep on with my 10 cm Airgo sim. Also useful to store stuff inside when camping. Use it at home as spare guest bed for adult son - he love it too. Also makes satisfying noise when deflating :) 

10 hours ago, Wherethewildthingsare said:

I have one of these and it is phenomenally comfortable to sleep on with my 10 cm Airgo sim. Also useful to store stuff inside when camping. Use it at home as spare guest bed for adult son - he love it too. Also makes satisfying noise when deflating :) 

Thanks .... its too solid to slip between the gaps when inflated  I presume ? 

13 hours ago, Wherethewildthingsare said:

Also makes satisfying noise when deflating :) 

Frightened the life out of me first time as it deflated almost instantaneously with a loud pop